Author Topic: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)  (Read 1157289 times)

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
Re: IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEE!! [OT] for the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Movies & TV)
« Reply #1925 on: August 04, 2015, 01:35:31 PM »
...against who though?

I'm a huge Spider-Man fan, but a young Spidey can't/shouldn't hang in combat with any of the established heroes/villans in the MCU. A seasoned and older Parker? Yeah, he is one of the top guys.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #1926 on: August 04, 2015, 05:03:44 PM »
Spiderman of any age could easily handle Black Widow and Hawkeye probably combined.  Young Spiderman would have similar strength to Captain America and his Speed is possible faster....add that to Spider sense advantage...and webs. 

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1927 on: August 04, 2015, 05:54:33 PM »
Yeah, but he lacks fighting experience.  Young Spidey knows when he is about to feel pain but not necessarily how to dodge.  Black Widow is a pretty established hand-to-hand fighter, who could probably overcome the disadvantage if properly equipped.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: August 04, 2015, 10:02:19 PM »
I would imagine him more taking on 2-3 Avengers (BW, HE, Falcon) and not so much beating them up, but being able to just dodge almost all of their attacks to the point where they start also beating each other by accident (thanks to quick reflexes and lots of on point webbing), until Cap jumps in and breaks it up or something.

that was you see his agility and potential, but no actual "trained" fighting experience.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: August 04, 2015, 10:19:40 PM »
They established in the cartoon that Disney did how young Spidey would be and memory serves both Black Widow and Hawkeye kicks his ass after over a season worth of training.
Spider-man has never been an untouchable character.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: August 05, 2015, 08:58:56 PM »
Well, old Peter was never untouchable but he could go toe to toe with almost anyone. Heck, didn't he KO'd the HULK once? Young Peter, well, not so much.
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
« Reply #1931 on: August 05, 2015, 09:15:54 PM »
The point is Spiderman when facing normal non meta humans should have a huge advantage.  Depending on how powerful they make is spider sense Black Widow and Hawkeye should not be able to touch him, unless they use trick arrows or explosives. 

He can and has dodged bullet with his Spider Sense.  He is faster and stronger than a normal human...the Marvel pages say he has the strength of at least 10 men...I think that would put him close to Captain America Strength.  His Webs if he lands a shot will disable a hand or arm from the stickiness...and we are assuming that this Spiderman will be inexperienced...what if this happens a few years after Spiderman has been on the scene...and the Spiderman movie takes place earlier...they could easily show Peter Parker watching the events of earlier events while being Spiderman establishing as being active longer than we expect...and this movie he had already been spiderman for a year or two. 

Spiderman to me was/is not a well trained fighter...he isn't Dare Devil or Batman or Captain America...he never had to be, because of his abilities...I can almost promise you, he will be presented as a very capable fighter and beat some of the Avengers, so that they can establish him as a serious character in the universe.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: August 07, 2015, 04:14:57 PM »
The point is Spiderman when facing normal non meta humans should have a huge advantage.  Depending on how powerful they make is spider sense Black Widow and Hawkeye should not be able to touch him, unless they use trick arrows or explosives. 

He can and has dodged bullet with his Spider Sense.  He is faster and stronger than a normal human...the Marvel pages say he has the strength of at least 10 men...I think that would put him close to Captain America Strength.  His Webs if he lands a shot will disable a hand or arm from the stickiness...and we are assuming that this Spiderman will be inexperienced...what if this happens a few years after Spiderman has been on the scene...and the Spiderman movie takes place earlier...they could easily show Peter Parker watching the events of earlier events while being Spiderman establishing as being active longer than we expect...and this movie he had already been spiderman for a year or two. 

Spiderman to me was/is not a well trained fighter...he isn't Dare Devil or Batman or Captain America...he never had to be, because of his abilities...I can almost promise you, he will be presented as a very capable fighter and beat some of the Avengers, so that they can establish him as a serious character in the universe.

I figure between the quick wit and the quick thwips, he should be able to keep a double or even triple team of BW, HE & Falcon off balance and surprisingly frustrated without really breaking a sweat, inexperienced or not. He's just faster, way more agile, stronger, has a 6th sense and webbing at his disposal. Not saying they wouldn't eventually catch him with a stinger, but Spidey would almost embarrass them till they got that lucky shot in. and it would probably only be because he wasn't actually trying to hurt anyone, just being defensive.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: August 07, 2015, 08:11:00 PM »

I figure between the quick wit and the quick thwips, he should be able to keep a double or even triple team of BW, HE & Falcon off balance and surprisingly frustrated without really breaking a sweat, inexperienced or not. He's just faster, way more agile, stronger, has a 6th sense and webbing at his disposal. Not saying they wouldn't eventually catch him with a stinger, but Spidey would almost embarrass them till they got that lucky shot in. and it would probably only be because he wasn't actually trying to hurt anyone, just being defensive.

This I can get behind!

New rumors, possible spoilers ahead!

http://comicbook.com/2015/08/07/rumor-captain-america-civil-war-team-sides-revealed/
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: August 08, 2015, 06:55:51 PM »
Spider-man vs any of the uber trained humans would probably be similar to the Ant-man vs Falcon fight where he wins based mostly on his powers.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline shingi_70

• Google shill
  • Score: -88
    • View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: August 08, 2015, 08:16:53 PM »

This I can get behind!

New rumors, possible spoilers ahead!

http://comicbook.com/2015/08/07/rumor-captain-america-civil-war-team-sides-revealed/

I guess I should spoiler my response.

Team Cap

Hawkeye - This makes sense Ultron establishes full well that he has a secret identity and something to lose. He would join cap to protect his family.

Falcon - He's Steve's right hand man and 2nd best friend so of course he's team cap.

Scarlet Witch - She has a deep loathing for Tony Stark and her pre cog powers would probably show her that the SHA is a bad idea.

Ant-man - I find Scott to be the most interesting, as Hank dislikes Stark and the Government having control over all these powers, Scott would see the chance to register as going Legit and I could see Cassie's mom and step dad pushing him to do so.

Warmachine - He's not only Tony's best friend but he bleeds Military and even pre- Ultron he's probably the type who would want super people accountable.

The Vision - I'm honestly surprised I'd thought he'd say i'm out until the issue is resolved.

Spider-man - Really not sure what causes him to team Iron Man without giving up his Identity,

Black Widow - A spy for cap, but also realizes that once the fight is over she can try at a normal life.

I'm hoping that Agents of Shield has a lot of lead up and a big tie in too civil war. I have my fingers crossed we get a Daredevil Cameo and other non inhuman heroes. Plus more Dethlok.
3DS friendcode: 3093-7342-3454
xbl gamertag : Shingi the 70

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #1936 on: August 08, 2015, 09:22:58 PM »
Well, Spider-Man DOES reveal his secret identity in the comics while siding with Stark, so maybe they're keeping things accurate?

I also noticed Black Panther wasn't mentioned. . .
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: August 08, 2015, 11:30:30 PM »
That last point wad my first thought.

But maybe he never actually takes a side until the end, as he is in the center of the conflict.

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: August 09, 2015, 05:24:52 PM »
None of that is really surprising in my Mind.  Vision has Ultron and Jarvis as parents then roll in his infinity stone he is probably officially on Tony's side but really is in the middle and is the double agent.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline pinny

• View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: August 13, 2015, 10:53:59 PM »
All interesting and engaging. :)

Offline PTong

• View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: August 13, 2015, 11:28:05 PM »
I agree with many people . Something that is interesting, but some are still intact. What is not changing The film's hero is still the same. Do not have anything exciting to find out more. It is also traditional that.  :-\ royal1688

Offline PTong

• View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: August 13, 2015, 11:28:20 PM »
I agree with many people . Something that is interesting, but some are still intact. What is not changing The film's hero is still the same. Do not have anything exciting to find out more. It is also traditional that.  :-\

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: August 15, 2015, 02:06:00 AM »
My real question is, where is Black Goliath?

Clone Thor killing Black Goliath is a HUGE part of Civil War! WE HAVE TO HAVE THAT MOMENT!

Just kidding. No one cares about Black Goliath.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: August 15, 2015, 06:47:08 PM »
Apparently D23 (Disney Media Event) is going on right now.

Marvel was first up on the agenda.

**POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD**

Dr. Strange concept descriptions are out there (Inception meets Krull... twisted building, flying cars, very surreal, etc etc)

Cap: Civil War trailer was shown - Big Fights (Cap vs Crossbones, Widow vs Haweye), Falcon gets an upgrade, complete with Robo-Redwing, Thunderbolt Ross, Black Panther, Vision in a Tux, and Ant-man meeting Cap for the first time (read below)

The Civil War trailer was, frankly, awesome. Brutal fight scenes right off the bat, a dive into the conflict between Tony Stark and Captain America that motivates the plot. Particularly Stark making the point that “Without boundaries we’re no better than them.” The best moment was at the end, when we see Paul Rudd’s Scott Lang brought into Captain America’s faction, and he goes completely starstruck. “I know you know a lot of super… people, so I wanted to say thinks for thanking of me. Thanks for thinking of me.”

Deadline's Liveblog
http://deadline.com/2015/08/d23-star-wars-marvel-live-blog-disney-1201499669/

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: August 16, 2015, 04:17:37 PM »
Saw Ant-Man last night and yes, you guys were correct, it is a good and just fun movie. The fight scenes, wow!

Can't wait for Cap 3!
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: August 17, 2015, 10:00:14 PM »
I'm holding out till the Phase 2 Awesome collection like they did for Phase 1.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: August 23, 2015, 01:59:33 PM »
AoU Gag Reel
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/?7uaacvoh3b066sc

got some laughs out of me.
Especially the Hawkeye/Quicksilver one in the beginning.

Offline Toruresu

• Lusts round Birdos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: August 26, 2015, 01:27:50 PM »
Mockingbird TV show is back on!

[link]http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/08/marvels-most-wanted-mockingbird-spinoff.html[/link]
Currently Playing:
Currently Reading:

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: August 28, 2015, 12:57:56 AM »
I'm not sure how official this is but *SPOILERZ!!?*