Author Topic: 3DS Firmware Version 4.5.0-10U Now Available  (Read 2811 times)

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
3DS Firmware Version 4.5.0-10U Now Available
« on: December 04, 2012, 09:00:44 PM »

A quick update released alongside some larger Wii U firmware.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/32706

3DS Firmware Version 4.5.0-10U became available tonight around the same time as the Wii U's latest firmware upgrade.

According to Nintendo's website, the update further improves system stability as well as enhances the user experience. Those probing the update files have found that further blocks to DS flash cards were added, and the Nintendo Zone hotspot list was updated.

As reported earlier, the eShop is down for maintenance. After this update, it is still down. UPDATE  9:08 p.m. ET - The 3DS eShop is up now, but nothing is visibly changed.

More information on this 3DS update may be coming soon, so check back with Nintendo World Report soon. And remember, a Nintendo Direct hits tomorrow.

Offline NESticales

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
Re: 3DS Firmware Version 4.5.0-10U Now Available
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 09:16:21 PM »
Noticing under recent arrivals in the eshop that Mighty Bomb Jack is listed as a new release but not currently available for download and the price is marked as TBD. Im not sure if this was added with the update or has been on their.

Offline Eyothrie

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 10:02:47 PM »
"Enhances user experience"

I wish Nintendo would go into a little bit more detail with their descriptions.  It's sort of insulting to me.
RTR!

Offline AV

• Score: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 10:08:19 PM »
Aps  seem to be running faster for my xl after the update , this update was really quick too like less than a minute to download . So entering and quitting aps goes smoother and faster. Can't confirm anything else new

Offline joshnickerson

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 10:36:00 PM »
"Enhances user experience"

I wish Nintendo would go into a little bit more detail with their descriptions.  It's sort of insulting to me.

"Enhances user experience" is code for "A bunch of boring, technical crap that you really wouldn't care hearing about, because it's boring, technical crap."

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 06:19:51 AM »
Also, "Screw you and your flashcarts."
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline MegaByte

• NWR Staff... Can't win trivia
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 31337
    • View Profile
    • Konfiskated Teknologies Network
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 11:29:32 AM »
Aps  seem to be running faster for my xl after the update , this update was really quick too like less than a minute to download . So entering and quitting aps goes smoother and faster. Can't confirm anything else new
Hahaha placebo effect.
Aaron Kaluszka
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report