Community Forums > General Chat

Soccer Discussion: 1.67% Chance of Being the Best Thread on the NWR Forums

<< < (2/153) > >>

NWR_insanolord:
First off, it's great to see another Sounders fan here. As for Suarez, he seems like he can be a bit of a dick (as a hockey fan, it pissed me off when he refused to shake the guy's hand; you have to let it go), but I can look past that if he puts up results on the pitch. Of course, if he keeps getting suspended he won't be able to do that.

Soren:
I'm scared to death of Tevez and what he's going to do with City's chemistry during the stretch run. I can almost sense the disappointment as the season slips away during the final weekends.

Sevilla looks ok to avoid relegation, but I'd feel better if they weren't just 6 points clear of 18th.

Stogi:
USA plays Italy today. Lets hope the US can make it an interesting match.

NWR_insanolord:
An analyst pointed out that the in the last two matches between US and Italy the US seemed pretty in control until they went a man down. However, the US has never beaten Italy, who are the only team they've played that many times they haven't beaten.

NWR_insanolord:
Beautiful pass from Michael Bradley to Jozy Altidore, who lays it off for Clint Dempsey who finds the back of the net, and the US leads 1-0. Dempsey becomes only the fourth American to score against Italy. Still 27 minutes left....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version