Author Topic: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3DS  (Read 2158 times)

Offline leroypantweather

• Score: -6
    • View Profile
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3DS
« on: August 27, 2011, 11:11:05 PM »
In the latest Nintendo Power magazine, it has been revealed that a new RollerCoaster Tycoon is coming to the 3DS. Developed by n-Space, the game will be built from the ground up with brand new assets for the 3DS.

In typical RollerCoaster Tycoon fashion, this new game comes with various rides, such as monorails, prebuilt children’s rides, carousels and county fair-style attractions.
The game has various modes for you to dig your teeth into, including Coaster Creator and Sandbox. If you’ve never played a RollerCoaster Tycoon game before, there will be built-in tutorials to help ease you into it.
Published by Atari, the game is due out in March 2012.
Source: GoNintendo

I am cautiously optimistic

Offline Kwolf

• Score: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3DS
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 06:08:12 AM »
I'm really happy to hear this announced for the 3ds.  As I thought early on this would make a great title.   I'm not huge into Sim games, but I always loved this series.    Plus there is quite a bit they could do with it. Could let you ride your roller coaster in 3d.   Street Pass could perhaps be used to trade designs and such.

Or even have your and other peoples mii's wonder around the park.    I hope they pull off a good version of the game.   As this is going on my watch list.

Offline leroypantweather

• Score: -6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 06:24:49 AM »
haha I share the same nostalgia as you.  During highschool my gf at the time and I used to literally get in arguments over this game, neither letting the other one play. I installed the first two on my computer like 2 years ago when i found the discs cleaning, it was amazing   Having this on a handheld (if it is actually good) could be absolutely life ending.

Offline DanielM

• Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 02:48:25 PM »
Hmmmm....sounds interesting. I haven't played a Roller Coaster Tycoon game in a long time, and I 'm a long time. I think I only played the first one xP.
Daniel Mousseau
Web Programmer

Offline alegoicoe

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 03:08:43 PM »
I liked the series alot on pc, this is a nice announcement, i think is a great portable title.
Nintendo Network ID: LivByDCreed
Switch Friend Code: SW-4906-9561-1308