Author Topic: Ocarina of Time Remake for the 3DS: Malon in 3D!  (Read 49452 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Ocarina of Time Remake for the 3DS: Malon in 3D!
« Reply #150 on: July 07, 2011, 10:47:33 AM »
That game with the washed out NES stars like Little Mac.  Had a Rainbow... That looked interesting and didn't make it over.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2011, 03:27:31 PM »
Nintendo has announced that the game has crossed the 1 million sales mark, making it the second 3DS game to do it (the other being Street Fighter, maybe three if you combine the three Nintendogs + Cats games together). It breaks down to about 270K in Japan and 810K in the US and Europe.
http://www.industrygamers.com/news/legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-sells-over-1-million/
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline KisakiProject

• Score: -8
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 12, 2011, 09:41:20 AM »
I just beat the game.  Spent about 25 1/2 hrs.  I got 18 heart pieces and about 60 skultulas before I gave up on getting everything.  My biggest disappointments is that they didn't update the soundtrack and the combat.  There is no reason to have not modernized these.  All this keep it original stuff is bs in my opinion.  They update the graphics why not make fighting smoother and having a fully orchestrated soundtrack.  Other than that it was a ton of fun to play again.  Hope they do a Major's Mask 3D.  Also THE BLOOD WAS RED!

Offline alegoicoe

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2011, 03:53:33 PM »
I purchased OoT 3ds today, and i have to say nintendo did a really good job bringing that game back in 3d, the game runs smooth and the controls feel great, am having a great time, and since i know pretty much the whole game am just going around enjoying the view.
Nintendo Network ID: LivByDCreed
Switch Friend Code: SW-4906-9561-1308

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 25, 2011, 09:56:27 AM »
The Legend of Zelda Chalk Mural Time Lapsed

It's pretty darn awesome seeing it appear.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 26, 2011, 08:10:43 AM »
The Legend of Zelda Chalk Mural Time Lapsed

It's pretty darn awesome seeing it appear.

That's very impressive!
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost

Offline alegoicoe

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 26, 2011, 10:43:41 PM »
I just beat forest temple today, and the boss battle is much easier with the 3ds gyro controls.
Nintendo Network ID: LivByDCreed
Switch Friend Code: SW-4906-9561-1308

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #157 on: August 27, 2011, 08:58:48 PM »
I remember using it during that battle. It helped a lot. I honestly didn't use it that much more during the rest of the game, though.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.