Author Topic: Wii don't need a hard drive.  (Read 25222 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Wii don't need a hard drive.
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2008, 09:30:34 PM »
Um excuse my naivety but who is the  Zentraedi Warlord.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline Knoxxville

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2008, 11:15:20 PM »

Haha....go ask Kairon. Tell him I told you to ask and he'll tell you alllllllllll about it. ;)

Offline IceCold

• I love you Vanilla Ice!
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2008, 01:20:16 AM »
Hey guys, long time no see!  I am *the* Knoxximus who wrote the FAQ.  I hope you guys find it somewhat useful!

And yeah, my 2GB card sucked HARD...the important thing is that you can eventually realize the full potential of a 4GB SD.

And yes, if you filled it with photos, you could view them in the Photo Channel.  If you filled it with music, you could use those in games that support custom soundtracks.

And as long as you make a quick backup of your card whenever you adjust something, you should be fine. 

I also updated the thread with a program where you can custom make a blank file whatever size you need to cut down the time it takes to maximize your card!  ^_^

Hey look, it's Mr. GameCube 1.5.
"I used to sell furniture for a living. The trouble was, it was my own."
---------------------------------------------
"If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either."
----------------------------
"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by the candlelig

Offline Knoxxville

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2008, 01:50:03 AM »
Hey guys, long time no see!  I am *the* Knoxximus who wrote the FAQ.  I hope you guys find it somewhat useful!

And yeah, my 2GB card sucked HARD...the important thing is that you can eventually realize the full potential of a 4GB SD.

And yes, if you filled it with photos, you could view them in the Photo Channel.  If you filled it with music, you could use those in games that support custom soundtracks.

And as long as you make a quick backup of your card whenever you adjust something, you should be fine. 

I also updated the thread with a program where you can custom make a blank file whatever size you need to cut down the time it takes to maximize your card!  ^_^

Hey look, it's Mr. GameCube 1.5.

That it is....that it is.  And how are you, Mr. IceCold?  I see some of the old timers are still around. 

I just bought back into Nintendo stock too.  Remember when I bought it for like $22 a share summer of '06?  I sold it late last year for almost $70. 8)

Not only that, Mr. Gamecube 1.5 has something better this year....the Wii 4GB SD trick.  Try it....you'll LOVE it. :D
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 01:51:42 AM by Knoxxville »

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2008, 01:58:57 AM »

Khyron is a character from the anime series Robotech (actually, Super Dimension Fortress Macross) who was a military commander on the Zentraedi (alien) side.

Khyron, Kairon...get it?
Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2008, 02:01:52 AM »
I see.

So Silks I submited this trick to the staff.Are you going to post it?
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.