Author Topic: New Assassin Joins Cast of Batman: Arkham Origins   (Read 2559 times)

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
New Assassin Joins Cast of Batman: Arkham Origins 
« on: July 18, 2013, 10:51:20 PM »

Batman will also sport some sweet new skins.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/34971

Long time Batman villain Copperhead will join previously revealed assassins Deathstroke, Deadshot, and Bane during the hunt for Batman in this years Batman: Arkham Origins.

Revealed by WB Games today, Copperhead will show up not as the familiar male antagonist in a snake suit that has been around since late 60's, but rather as a quick and agile female. A female Copperhead was also recently introduced in DC's New 52.

WB Games also revealed two new suits that Arkham Origins' Batman will be able to wear. A Batman One Million suit will be available, but it was not revealed as to how it would be unlocked. A Worst Nightmare Batman skin was also shown off and will be unlocked after nearly everything else in the game has been completed. 

While talking about the possible appearance of Robin or Batgirl, WB Games also revealed that Robin will be absent from the game. Arkham Origins takes place during the second year of Batman's career, so Robin does not yet exist. As for Batgirl, WB Games teased that players will have to wait and see how she may be handled.

Batman: Arkham Origins releases October 25 on the Wii U.

Offline TheXenocide

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: New Assassin Joins Cast of Batman: Arkham OriginsĀ 
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 11:02:39 PM »
I know I'm going to sound sociopathic, but I really hope this game shows Barbara Gordan getting shot and paralyzed.

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 12:24:13 AM »
I know I'm going to sound sociopathic, but I really hope this game shows Barbara Gordan getting shot and paralyzed.

Well if they don't, just listen to this, close your eyes and tap your foot or bop your head while you imagine Barbara getting shot and paralyzed<3
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 12:29:30 AM »
They made Copperhead up for this game, right?

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 02:29:16 AM »
They made Copperhead up for this game, right?

Quote from: Patchkid15
Revealed by WB Games today, Copperhead will show up not as the familiar male antagonist in a snake suit that has been around since late 60's, but rather as a quick and agile female. A female Copperhead was also recently introduced in DC's New 52.

I've never heard of him/her before though so..
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Patchkid15

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 06:01:31 AM »
@Shyguy

Copperhead has been around since the 60's, but always has shown up as a male character. The new 52 recently changed the villain into a female and this game appears to be doing the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copperhead_(DC_Comics)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 10:11:36 AM »
Ah, the New 52 has this female. I haven't kept up since 52.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 10:13:22 AM »

The dude with the Snake Arms! I remember him!

Offline MrPhishfood

• Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 12:13:34 PM »
I'm glad they changed Copperhead in the new 52 reboot. He just looks ridiculous with that snake costume. I'm pretty sure I never saw him use any snake arms ability either in the old Justice League animation.