Author Topic: Kashogi's big book of adventure!  (Read 44974 times)

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Re: Kashogi's big book of adventure!
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2009, 11:53:16 PM »
"it was like we had completed a cycle"

did you wear a "rain jacket"?
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2009, 01:29:17 AM »
Kashogi, it seems you've experienced something quite rare. Kudos.

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2009, 01:40:56 AM »
One question I forgot to ask, and since the beach encounter completely took you by surprise, I think it might be valid.

Did she put a saddle on the horse or did she ride bare back?

Bareback riding down the beach with a gorgeous local during a beautiful sunset in Hawaii must be magical.

Bareback; it never even occurred to us.

"it was like we had completed a cycle"

did you wear a "rain jacket"?

If your trying to joke around about if she was on her period, that still doesn't make sense. And what's with the quotations?

Anyway, I went to this club called 'Pure' last night and Method Man & Redman were doing a semi-concert there. We got there around midnight and **** was ridiculous outside the door. Like the conniving bastard I am, I overheard someone yell out a name to a table inside as I walked by. Using that info, I pushed my way to the front (and almost got into a fight with this huge black dude....but I passed that nigga moment by and paid him no attention). I went up to the dude with the list and used the name. He kept checking and rechecking the list. He would walk back to another guy and walk back to me. This lasted for a good 15 minutes, but I wasn't sweating. During that time it was straight pandemonium outside. There were literally hundreds of people trying to get in. Now any regular person trying to lie would have cracked....but nope, not me. When the dude came back I said, "Look, I understand you may have certain priorities you need to deal with and that's fine, just realize that I have people waiting for me inside, and if I don't get in soon, we are going to have a problem!" The dude looked at me bug eyed, went back to his supervisor and came back and let me in. Now any regular person would have smiled, but I looked even more pissed off (further selling it). As we stepped in, these two gorgeous women with humongous boobs begged me to get them in, so I did them a favor (and why not). They hugged me and called me their savior. As a joke I said, "Just call me daddi". After getting stamped, one of them asked me if I had a table personally or if it was one of my friends. I said "Neither. I lied......" They looked at me in awe. I explained to them that I don't like to deal with bullshit, and that if you act important, you are important. I threw in my age somewhere in there and they were thoroughly impressed. They grabbed my hands and started to compliment me. Once I got passed the last bouncer though, I let go and told them to come and find me...then dipped without turning back. Pimp status.

We walked into a packed club, with all sorts of people in all sorts of different costumes. Everyone looked like idiots. Girls were wearing whores uniforms, and guys all had mohawks and generally looked like douche bags. There was broken glass all over the floor and it was irritably hot. I said, "**** this." And that's when I split up with my brother and my brother's friend to go meet up with Method Man and Redman.

Now what seemed like a daunting task was easier done than said. I literally walked up to the VIP entrance and started chopping it up with the girls in line. I inquired "So how do you know Method Man?" This girl replied with some stupid answer that I couldn't hear and then tossed the question back to me. I replied "That nigga owes me a blunt!" They all laughed, and with that joke, the bouncer looked at me; seemingly grouping me in with the rest of them. Soon after, he opened up the line and let me as if I was part of the group of girls. That was easy.

I took a couple steps in and that's when I saw Redman, smiling real big as some chick took his picture. I took a couple more steps and found Method Man chillin on a couch. I went straight up to him and said, "Yo what up, nigga. You probably don't remember me, but back in Indiana, you smoked my entire sack! Now, I'm not looking for any trouble. I just want my reparations!" (That was a lie btw, I've never met him before) He laughed and pounded me. "It's nice to meet you again, my nigga. I got some weed right here." He opened up his hand to a fist full of weed. "Why don't you holla at my manager real quick and get yourself a drink?" I said "Aight, cool." I went up to his manager, this 30 year old Asian dude and took a couple shots of patron. I chopped it up with him and we started talking about Hawaii. He told me a bunch of **** and how he has a condo out there with a full studio. I told him I produce and we exchanged numbers. When I came back, Method lights up the blunt, puffs on it like crazy, then passes it to me. That's when Redman comes out of nowhere like, "Oh hell no! I know you didn't pass the blunt to someone other than me!" Method Man told him to chill his ass out and explained to him that they smoked my bag back in Indiana (again, a lie). I took one puff of the blunt and immediately security came through telling me to put it out. That's when they got in an argument with Method Man, Redman, and their manager. I quietly took another puff. The argument went on with the manager saying something like "Yo, we wouldn't have agreed to come to this bullshit club unless we could smoke!" But security wasn't having it. They replied "We told you guys three times not to smoke, yet you won't stop. We are going to have to ask you to leave." I was shocked. I was like damn....I better pass off this blunt! So I handed it back to Method Man and he took a puff and blew in this dude's face! Then they bounced.

I quickly started making myself a drink at another table and chopped it up with some other peoples to blend in. After the drama passed, I laid back on the couch and watched these three skinny big butt black girls dance right in front of me. For a minute, that's how it went till these two Latino girls (one of which was crazy hot) started asking me what was wrong and if I was tired. I played it off, saying "Naw, I'm cool. I'm just bored." They looked me, then at each other. I reiterated, "This bores me." Without saying a word, they went back to the table and got themselves a drink then came back and asked me if they could sit with me. I told them, "Why not." (What skeezers....)

So there I was, in VIP chillin with two Latino girls under my arms after lying my ass off. For a while it was real cool. I told them about my girl in Hawaii and they both swooned. They started asking me if I would ever cheat on her. I told them since I wasn't in a for real relationship that it wouldn't technically be cheating, but that I still wouldn't. They started teasing me, saying things like "So you wouldn't have sex with me?" I replied. "Don't get me wrong, you girls are attractive; but no matter what you do, I won't have sex with you. " I guess that turned them on because after that they started grinding on my **** and even kissing my neck. One of them popped her cleavage out and stuck it in my face. With sass she said "I knew it. Your dick is getting hard." I told them that was "Simple biology. But no matter how hard you two tempt me, I still won't have sex with you. Even both of you.....at the same time!" That was a lie; reverse psychology. I would have had sex with both of them. (Sow my royal oats. ha)

So these two girls almost have both of their titties out and they are working me out. They were the devil. I couldn't help but start to like it. I'm only a man, afterall. The really hot one, while rubbing herself on my leg, whispered into my ear "I have never been turned down before." I look her up and down and whisper back, "I believe it, but I'm not like anyone you know." She's like, "I know." That's when she took my hand and planted it on her ass. She then leaned forward and just as she began to kiss me (I didn't move my mouth), that's when I got a tap on my shoulder by security. I look up at this huge black dude, then look past the two girls to see these three niggas staring straight at me; hating. I politely excuse myself from the girls, to their dismay, and tell the bouncer that I'm ready. As I'm walking out of VIP, I look back and those dudes start hollering at those two girls and even tried rubbing on them, but to my satisfaction, they weren't having any of it. One of them even yelled "Get the hell off of me!" embarrassing the **** out of this one dude. I shook my head and let out a laugh. After that I proceeded to find my brother.

Nothing else was as interesting after that....
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 04:37:53 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2009, 02:09:20 AM »
jackets are condoms, completing a cycle could mean you got her pregnant

a man has sex with a women and they have a kid, that kid grows up to be a man and have sex with a women and they have a kid,  that kid grows up to be a man and have sex with a women and they have a kid

this morning i had a similar event, i had a hue craving for ihop, my waitress was amazingly cute, i was going to ask for her number, but she like totally disappeared after i got my check.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 02:22:29 AM by ThePerm »

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2009, 03:31:48 AM »
One helluva night...

I wish I remembered it was a three day weekend, I might have made more of an effort to to gt some more funds together and get my ass to Vegas.
I would have even brought the "iron lungs" out of retirement to kick wit Red & Meth. I would have left the club & tried to roll to the next spot with them too.

I feel like I'm living vicariously through you this weekend as all I've done is play videogames. (very well written stories, I almost felt like I was there.... kinda wish I was)

The Perm... if you pull out your decoder ring, you'll realize that I asked the exact same question 1 post before you ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 03:33:49 AM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2009, 04:14:53 AM »
yeah, that could have meant 2 things. Slang is only as good as the amount of metaphors it can represent. Thats why I had to ask with a different set of slang. I figured it could mean missionary or doggie, or condom or no condom, the latter made more since, but i wanted some clarification.

you think Kashogi is going to get a call in a couple of weeks, or a visit from some tiger woods looking guy 20 years later?

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2009, 05:15:21 PM »
It's funny you mention that, Perm.

I was honestly very tempted to plant my seed in her. Through all our emotions and my unsettling tangibility; It was the natural progression of things. Staring into her, she was expecting it; embracing it. Our child would have been gorgeous, so I welcome the prospect of becoming a father one day. But I decided now wasn't the time.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2009, 07:23:58 PM »
what did you pull out? With no canopy over the tree there's no guarantee that the drizzles before the storm won't knock a few seeds into the ground. HAHA im getting poetic with my metaphors.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2009, 01:19:22 AM »
Why are you talking to me like I'm an idiot?

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2009, 03:28:42 AM »
huh, i don't even know what im talking about anymore, sorry! I almost didn't make that post, but becoming that cryptic was appealing. **** i''m used to talking to people that way...im from Yuma.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-151963892.html
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 03:30:21 AM by ThePerm »

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2009, 07:16:18 PM »
Look, I'm not angry at you or anything. I apologize if it sounded that way. I just want to make it abundantly clear that I had full control over the situation.

Anyway, last night I chilled with Sean Kingston up in VIP. That nigga is not Jamaican. He's a fraud, a fraud I say!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2009, 07:50:18 PM »
Does he have any big songs besides Beautiful Girls?

Maybe he's just sings with a Jamaican style because his parent(s) are originally from there?

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2009, 09:46:22 PM »
lol, when i first heard that song on the radio i was like "damnit thats stand by me!", but then I was like this song is pretty good. Mainly cus his voice is a seperate melody that compliments the song pretty well. Its funny because i never watch mtv much anymore nobody ever looks how i expect them to. I remember when I saw what Linkin Park looks like for the first time I was like "thats what they look like?"

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2009, 09:51:27 PM »
Does he have any big songs besides Beautiful Girls?

Maybe he's just sings with a Jamaican style because his parent(s) are originally from there?

Well there's that other song "Take You There" but that's pretty much it. He showcased a friend of his that ended up being pretty good, but mostly cuz the beat was tight (and that's all you need really).

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2009, 09:59:36 PM »
That song sounds so familiar, but I didn't know he was the one that sang it.
"Take You There"

But is there another song that sounds similar to that one thats more recent?

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2009, 10:08:15 PM »
I don't know. Last night was a blur. Like a baller I was walking around with a sniffer as we approached the bar. I filled it completely with Jameson, thinking that it would last me all night. Instead, I was told I couldn't bring any drinks in, so I had to basically chug it all on the spot.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2009, 11:53:23 PM »
I don't know. Last night was a blur. Like a baller I was walking around with a sniffer as we approached the bar. I filled it completely with Jameson, thinking that it would last me all night. Instead, I was told I couldn't bring any drinks in, so I had to basically chug it all on the spot.

i hate it when that happens!

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2009, 12:28:25 AM »
Ya, I was drunk, real drunk, almost immediately.

Weird thing just happened..... This old man went to my friend (who manages the motel where I'm staying) for some help with his new computer, a macbook pro. Despite this old guys problems, and there's alot of them, he's a genuinely nice guy; that's why my friend continue to helps him. However, he knows nothing about computers. That's where I am come in.

Long story short, I help out with everything. I even help him through some emotional problems. It was awkward, but I didn't mind doing it. After about an hour, he thanked me and I was on my way.

That was yesterday. He just came by right now to thank me again. After reiterating how much he appreciated my help, he gave me a medicine bottle full of *EXPLICATIVE*. It's crazy. I was just thinking how much I could us a blunt.

It's weird how the world works sometimes.

EDIT: Holyshit! This is medicinal *EXPLICATIVE*! 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 01:47:17 AM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2009, 01:37:54 AM »
one time I drank these 2 big cups of vodka and a bottle of wine before i went to this party, anyways im glad I fell asleep(well not really asleep, I was in a stupor though) on the couch as soon as i got there cus it was a crack dealers house. When I woke up they were playing a sublime cd and i went outside to pee..it was raining. Then i came back in. Anyways, my buddies almost got into a fight with this dude cus he was talking some ****. I was ready to beat the **** out of the guy, but we left. The guy looked like straight out of prison, but we were all bigger than the dude, i wouldn't underestimate anyone though.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 01:40:20 AM by ThePerm »

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2009, 01:47:29 AM »
You were glad you immediately passed out on a crack dealer's couch? What...why?

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2009, 01:58:56 AM »
cus i didn't have to be around people on crack and selling crack, i was there,  but gone at the same time. If I was there and sober or even mildly drunk I would have been incredibly uncomfortable/paranoid.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2009, 02:41:53 AM »
Ok I understand, but still.....if I had to be there, then I'd want to be sober. I feel funny passing out on a friends couch, let alone a crack dealer.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2009, 03:34:35 PM »
I saw a gay midget with a top hat and huge triple D boobs last night. Yes I was trippin, but that was beside the point.

The next thing I saw immediately afterwards was a best man asking the groom, who had a somber face, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!!"

Last night was hilarious.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
So it comes to this....
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2009, 07:09:08 PM »
Tough call.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 07:27:14 PM by Kashogi Y. Stogi »

Offline NWR_Lindy

• Famous Rapper
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2009, 09:36:05 PM »
Stogi, chill on the n-word dropping and weed/drug discussion.  Thanks.

Red and Meth should have done Da Rockwilder, otherwise they just wasted your time.
Jon Lindemann
Contributing Editor, Nintendo World Report

My Game Backlog