Author Topic: Episode 100 - The Third Digit Has Arrived  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
Episode 100 - The Third Digit Has Arrived
« on: August 16, 2018, 12:32:00 PM »

It's our 100th episode! Woooo! To celebrate we're joined by Jonny Metts to talk Bloodstained Curse of the Moon, WarioWare Gold, Dead Cells, and modding the Pro Controller D-Pad. Then it's time for some naval gazing!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/talknintendo/48033/episode-100-the-third-digit-has-arrived

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Direct Download

Well it finally happened. After never missing a week, the Talk Nintendo Podcast is celebrating its 100th episode - and Casey and Perry are absolutely honored to be joined by RFN legend Dr. Jonny Metts for our longest and best episode yet. And it wouldn’t be a celebration without a good ol’ fashioned Mystery History, aka the OG segment introduced on episode 3! Casey is in charge this time, and I tell ya what - it’s a goodie.

After that Jonny talks Bloodstained Curse of the Moon, a little gem that passed by the boys when it was released. WARIOWARE GOLD IS OUT. And Perry is excited to talk about it. Casey on the other hand is rogue-liting it up with Dead Cells, the latest big Nindie to grace the Switch. Jonny wraps up What We’ve Been Playing with a little discussion about modding the Pro Controllers awful D-Pad, apparently easier than you’d think.

After the weekly eShop Roundup, the boys talk a bunch about the News - featuring everything from the Smash Direct, Dark Souls, Undertale and Doom Eternal. Coming up right after that is a lengthy discussion all about the origins of Talk Nintendo, and Radio Free Nintendo for that matter. We also like to take some time to thank a ton of people who made our podcast possible, and if you’re reading this, THANK YOU. It means so much to us that you listen to our show. :)

We are also celebrating with a big giveaway! We have 1 Minit code, a $10 eShop gift card and 1 code for the amazing Hollow Knight provided by the one and only @GrillzVonSizzle, for special occasion of our 100the episode. (Thank you SO MUCH Grillz, you are the best!)

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact by tweeting us  or by send us an email!

THE LAMB IS WATCHING!

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 100 - The Third Digit Has Arrived
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 02:04:11 AM »
I did the same thing! I started listening to RFN backwards until it came to a point where I decided it would make more sense to start at the very beginning and work forwards, and here we are how many 100's of hours later and I've finished every episode.

Offline Lemonade

• A True Gaming Hero
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 100 - The Third Digit Has Arrived
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 08:29:09 PM »
Congrats on 100 episodes. I have probably said this before, but I will say it again. I have been listening since episode 2 (when it was first posted on NWR) and I have liked every episode.