Author Topic: So when is Nintendo going to do something about the storage situation on Switch?  (Read 10996 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
it was a sandisk one. I believe it was the last one in stock unfortunatly.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
That's about what the 1 TB cards are going for these days. I actually paid a little less than that about a month ago.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
I just bought a 512Gb (u3) but it was part of a much larger order, so I forgot that I only paid $85 for it. The 2TB equivalent was around 2.5x that cost, and I figured a 512 would hold me over on my new phone for quite some time till 1TB cards came down significantly in price.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
That's not bad, and it's good to see those prices coming down.  I bought a 512 for $90 back in March, so I'm hoping 1TB is about that before I need to upgrade.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
I don't have a good way to transfer everything between the old SD card and my new one right now because the SD card I'd be transferring from is the same size as my laptop's SSD. It actually wound up being easier to re-download everything, which thankfully Nintendo made about as painless as they could with how the eshop is set up.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
With absolutely everything downloaded, including some of the f2p stuff that I tried out like once, i have 441gb remaining.