Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Spring 2019  (Read 2857 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Spring 2019
« on: June 12, 2018, 04:53:26 PM »
A BRAND-NEW FIRE EMBLEM GAME WITH A NEW STORY AND CHARACTERS IS COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH!

A brand-new Fire Emblem game with a new story and characters is coming to the Nintendo Switch system. The game takes place on Fodlan, where the Church of Seiros exercises great power over the land and its people. As the main character, the player must not only fight on the battlefield, but also can move the character freely and interact with other characters to build relationships and gather information at some parts. This turn-based tactical RPG will put new strategic twists on battling, with formations of troops supporting individual units on the battlefield. Do you have what it takes to survive and conquer in this brand-new Fire Emblem Game?

FEATURES

- A traditional turn-based tactical RPG that puts new twists on strategic battling. Now when the player maneuvers a unit, formations of troops move with them and support them in battle.
-In some parts, the player can move the main character freely, and interact with other characters and gather information.
-The game is set in a new world - Fodlan, where the Church of Seiros exercises great power over the land and people.
-Your protagonist meets three main characters - Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude - who play important roles in the story.
-Launch Date Spring 2019

E3 Reveal Video

Phone link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkux5h0PeXo

Screenshots!

Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 04:53:43 PM »
Other screenshots

Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Spring 2019
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 06:52:51 PM »
The map view does look a little visually underwhelming but I guess there's still time. I like that it feels more like a battle now rather than a handful of characters and the expanded base/exploration stuff if done well could really help you feel even closer to your units.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Re: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Spring 2019
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2022, 04:50:46 PM »
I need some help with the final battle in this game. I am playing on hard difficulty, but with permadeath off. I am following the Black Eagle storyline (the one with Edelgard). I made it to the Immaculate One with all but one person alive but nobody can really seem to make a dent in her health. Any suggestions?