Gaming Forums > General Gaming

What is your most recent gaming purchase?

<< < (3/486) > >>

KDR_11k:
If we're not counting iOS/Android games I got a new mouse and... uh.... I can't remember what the last retail game I got is. I think it was Rage which I got on launch day. Possibly Aliens Infestation, I don't quite remember when I got that. On Steam I got Serious Sam: The Random Encounter. Well, there's also a huge pile of boardgames I got in Essen but I don't think we're talking about that kind of gaming.

But no worries, Saints Row 3 is on preorder.

Ceric:

--- Quote from: KDR_11k on November 11, 2011, 01:34:43 PM ---If we're not counting iOS/Android games I got a new mouse and... uh.... I can't remember what the last retail game I got is. I think it was Rage which I got on launch day. Possibly Aliens Infestation, I don't quite remember when I got that. On Steam I got Serious Sam: The Random Encounter. Well, there's also a huge pile of boardgames I got in Essen but I don't think we're talking about that kind of gaming.

But no worries, Saints Row 3 is on preorder.

--- End quote ---
Why not?

I just got Hungry Hungry Hippos.  The Family loves it but the pink Hippo seems to be getting stuck for some reason.

KDR_11k:
Well, it's a huge stack since I got a box of 15 games for 20€ (a surprise box, you don't get to see what's inside before you buy it but it wasn't all duds so for 20€ it was worth it) plus the games I bought individually. The individual games were Freitag, Space Maze and Phantom League (the game's designer kept pestering me about getting the expansion Mostly Harmless as well since it includes rebalanced rules and everything but I wasn't sure I'd even get to play PL much so I had to promise him that I'd print out the updated rulebook from the internet).

Morari:
I finally picked up a copy of Settlers of Catan and Pandemic the other day. Two widely favored titles that have somehow been missing from my already crowded shelf.

...oh, you meant video games? One word. Skyrim.

Chozo Ghost:
The last game I bought was Brink on PS3 about a month ago because Amazon had it on sale for $9.99. I like buying games at rock bottom prices, as opposed to $50/$60. I haven't played it or even opened it, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version