Community Forums > Movies & TV

Rate the last TV show you've seen

<< < (2/966) > >>

GoldenPhoenix:
Wow BNM and I like many of the same shows, True Blood, Dexter and Eureka (never seen Burn Notice though I do love Bruce Campbell)

BlackNMild2k1:

--- Quote from: GoldenPhoenix on August 17, 2009, 09:33:46 PM ---Wow BNM and I like many of the same shows, True Blood, Dexter and Eureka (never seen Burn Notice though I do love Bruce Campbell)

--- End quote ---

Burn Notice is probably the best show on USA. Monk was good, but its old now. I'm glad they are on their last season. Psych is fun but there is not taking your self too seriously, and then there is Psych. Alot of it is just stupid fun and there is nothing wrong with that, but Burn Notice is noticably better.

I haven't watched In Plain Sight, but Royal Pains is ok too. At first watch you think House M.D. in the Hamptons, but its not. More like Monk the Doctor in the Hamptons.

that Baby guy:
BNM, I think you forgot about Psych.

Halbred:
Monk has slowly gone downhill in quality (and focus). The show's first few seasons were the best, when the underlying plot thread was Monk trying to find Trudy's killer. They seem to have completely lost that important grounding, though. Tony Shalub has said this next season will be his last.

BlackNMild2k1:

--- Quote from: thatguy on August 17, 2009, 09:51:40 PM ---BNM, I think you forgot about Psych.

--- End quote ---

I mentioned it, but I was mostly rating the 8's and above that I can think of right now. (trying to think of shows that are over or that I would recommend without think of personal preference)
Psych falls more into 7/10 fun guiltless pleasure. It's co-starring Kenny aka "Buuud!!" from the Cosby show

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version