Author Topic: Nintendo's Message to the Fans This E3  (Read 9019 times)

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo's Message to the Fans This E3
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2012, 12:08:46 PM »
I believe this delightful post will tell you everything you need to know about Tendoboy.
I wouldn't be surprised if since HD development is more complicated any of their previous systems, any game that Nintendo can't guarantee will be out within the launch window they don't want to risk showing. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if because of new more complex HD development Nintendo fears that some of their delays will end up much longer then delays for Wii and 3DS were so if they were to show games they can't guarantee will be ready for early 2013 now, they could end up being delayed until late 2014 which would give them another Twilight Princess PR situation which I'm sure they never want again.
The only "difficulty" of developing for an HD resolution is making all the textures sharper. That's all HD is, a resolution. I could play an N64 game in HD, and it would still be an HD game.

I didn't call him on it at the time since the thread had moved on from it without breaking a step and I didn't want to break the flow. Second, I was too busy trying to breathe through my hands as I face palmed myself into unconsciousness only to have gravity save my life. His statement is so wrong on so many levels, there is no limit as to the depth as to how one could explain how wrong he is. His ignorance is superhuman. It is his superpower and I weep.

And I love how he ignores you and continues on.

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2012, 10:31:39 PM »
It is the closest thing I get to writing poetry. Maybe I should be direct instead of slightly obtuse.
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 02:58:37 AM »
Perhaps. I doubt even then he'd address you. I'd say continue doing what you're doing. At least this way I can admire the way you use the English language.