Author Topic: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. End Thread.  (Read 25125 times)

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXXV - The Legend of Zelda: The Mafia Maracas. End Thread.
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2017, 09:22:36 PM »
Hey all, apologies for going AWOL, but had a legitimate medical issue go down with my dad. He's been in the hospital ICU, but he is finally getting discharged. Congrats Thatguy on the massive win!

Some things are more important than a forum game. Glad he is getting discharged.
"...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person! Still, you're wearing those clothes, so that tells me you like bugs too! Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!"

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2017, 12:28:07 AM »
In regard to the RaviOKCupid image match-ups, apdude and I thought of the pairings before anyone actually submitted a profile. Everyone in the game received my profile as a match to theirs, so if you logged in, you could see it, alive or dead.

With the match-ups, we created reasonings. For example, Agitha was paired with Moblin because his dead body was attracting bugs. Dampé was with the pair of them, mostly because there was a dead body involved.

Mipha and Navi were also an easy pair. Both of them wanted Link's attention! Maybe they could work out a scheme together.

Great Deku Tree was sad and alone because he unsubscribed from Ravio Inc's mailing list.

Cia & Dark Link just made sense together. The picture apdude featured them in was definitely funny.

Tingle always voting me got him paired up with a horse's ass. That was apdude's idea. Definitely a great one.

I said the Happy Mask Salesman and Hestu should be together. All the little Koroks wear masks! They have to be getting them from somewhere!

And of course, who else but Ravio & Cucco, making huge amounts of money and swimming around in it Scrooge-McDuck style would be a pair?

You forgot the best couple.

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2017, 12:48:06 AM »

I couldn't figure out how to put Fi with the Great Fairy (Sorry Great Fairy for no match up but initially you were going to be paired with Tingle so probably better off) and Khush started playing up the cross dressing Link story and concered with hats and accessories so I though putting Fi and link in the mall and search for something.  Ravio (thatguy) added the punchlines.

Didn't cover Linebeck and King of Red Lions either but that one is pretty obvious, though once I posted it Ravio clued me in to his plans for pairing up everyone to him so we turned it into an advertisement for the service.  That's why the rest of the images didn't come out till the next day so he could run his joke.  Not sure if that's what Khush had planed for the next day or not so sorry if we hijacked that day but his dating game stories were a nice touch.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 12:50:50 AM by Cucco »
- Certified Ravio Inc Customer Service Field Agent

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2017, 01:32:37 AM »
I kind of wound up just doing whatever for the most part to try and find some other players. The whole Moblin thing was a massive misunderstanding and reading comprehension fail on my part but overall I basically ran the day threads like I would as a Townie.

There wasn't very much communication within the Mafia throughout the game which I feel like kind of hurt us. I probably had just as much communication between myself and Agitha during the first two days as I did with the Mafia. It made me lose interest to an extent in the game around the third day because the fun in being Mafia is conspiring to control the vote but we all just kind of did our own thing. I believed that I would be voted out on day 3 (I've gotten voted out for much less than that Moblin thing.) so I went after Hetsu to try to get him townie cred but that just didn't happen. Instead Hetsu got killed by Cucco, likely because of my failed gambit. When the Day 4 vote turned against me I'd been caught up in real life stuff to the point where I decided to just vote myself out and be done with it in the hopes that Hetsu would survive and be cleared of the suspicion I recklessly threw on him but that also didn't happen.

I feel like despite how many times I shot myself and the team in the foot this was overall my strongest Mafia performance although that's not saying much. If you haven't noticed I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to these things but it's still fun. :D

Offline Tingle.

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2017, 04:06:50 AM »
Sucks that the wankers helped majora/agitha XD
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 04:09:14 AM by Tingle. »

Offline Dampé

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2017, 04:49:43 AM »
Hey all, apologies for going AWOL, but had a legitimate medical issue go down with my dad. He's been in the hospital ICU, but he is finally getting discharged. Congrats Thatguy on the massive win!

Oh **** man, glad to hear he's being released soon. Best of luck to him, you, and the rest of the family!

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2017, 09:42:38 AM »
I had silly fun playing as the Happy Mask Salesman.  Hoping I could survive a little longer to play out the witness protection angle I had worked out, but it looks like my small absence from the game caused suspicion. 

Fun game guys,

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2017, 10:08:43 AM »

Thing is I wasn't Majora. I was an everyday townie.  I guess if people thought that I was Majora then I was pulling the spotlight away from the actual Majora Cia. Which is kinda funny considering how Day 6 went.
"...Oh, boy! I thought you were a giant grasshopper! But you're not! You're a person! Still, you're wearing those clothes, so that tells me you like bugs too! Oh, boy, I forgot the formalities! You have an audience with the princess of the bug kingdom. Agitha is my name!"

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2017, 11:09:26 AM »

Thing is I wasn't Majora. I was an everyday townie.  I guess if people thought that I was Majora then I was pulling the spotlight away from the actual Majora Cia. Which is kinda funny considering how Day 6 went.

For what it's worth, I was fairly confident you were a normal townie. If I were not the bomber, I might have been concerned you were, but outside of that, you played without a fear of death, which the smart normal townie thing to do!

That's why Mipha was my #1 pick for doctor. It was fairly clear she wasn't any sort of villain, but she washed playing very safe in regards to her votes.
https://ravizon.herokuapp.com
Buy tools! Buy weapons! Rent votes!

Offline Cucco

• Savage Lynel Bow
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2017, 11:34:18 AM »
I had silly fun playing as the Happy Mask Salesman.  Hoping I could survive a little longer to play out the witness protection angle I had worked out, but it looks like my small absence from the game caused suspicion. 

Fun game guys,

That would have been quite funny.  Since Hestu was the Godfather in the Mafia's Maracas game, I was halfway thinking you were the Majora Mask player... 

Also also, spoiler: I'm not Cucco.

Really you weren't Cucco? That can't be right. 

I just realized why you thought I was Mop It Up.  Was it because on Day 1 I said I wanted to vote for Stratos but didn't know which character they were playing?  I thought I'd throw that in to see if anyone would take that to think I was Mop It Up as she typically makes it past the first couple days and was seeing if Mop It Up or Stratos would try to contact me after saying that... 
- Certified Ravio Inc Customer Service Field Agent

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2017, 11:51:01 AM »
I just realized why you thought I was Mop It Up.  Was it because on Day 1 I said I wanted to vote for Stratos but didn't know which character they were playing?  I thought I'd throw that in to see if anyone would take that to think I was Mop It Up as she typically makes it past the first couple days and was seeing if Mop It Up or Stratos would try to contact me after saying that... 

Yes it was exactly that you were going to vote for Stratos and that is a very Day 1 Mop it up thing to do.  Turns out Mop it up was Hetsu who turned out to be the Megaton Hammer.  No idea if Stratos played this game yet since I haven't seen him post yet but I guess I shall see....

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2017, 11:52:01 AM »
I know who Stratos was... Took a while, though.

Offline Agitha

• Hyrule Resident
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2017, 11:55:19 AM »
I know who Stratos was... Took a while, though.

Well of course you do since you found out 13/18 players in the game.   I guess with the player search you had to say that Agitha is BeautifulShy and that probably made it difficult rather than saying BeautifulShy is playing in this game of Mafia.

Offline Ravio

• Blast Mask
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 27, 2017, 12:32:42 PM »
It wasn't too bad at first! My first list I had 7/18 right. Problem was, I wasn't expecting two of them. Tingle as Lucario was just a guess. I also got Epona right the first time, but it flew right over my head.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2017, 05:23:59 AM »
Apparently my sentence structure gave me away to some people.

:)
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2017, 02:21:08 PM »

(Sorry Great Fairy for no match up but initially you were going to be paired with Tingle so probably better off)

I suppose I can accept your apology.

Also, me dying first was very rude of all of you!
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2017, 02:59:56 PM »
I can't remember if I had that in my last list or not! I think I did not, and it was going to be on the next one... Hard to recall now!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2017, 01:45:35 PM »
So... are we going to find out who was who? The suspense is killing me!

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2017, 05:51:14 PM »
Yeah, all right. I've been meaning to put on a hosting autopsy of the game for awhile now anyways but I've gotten so busy trying to get other things done in life. I'm moving at the end of the month (too many people know my current location) so packing, finding a place, arranging for movers, finishing up stuff at work and training a replacement have slowed down my activity on these forums and the plans I've had. I've decided to see if I can wrap things up on it this weekend anyways in my mind so I'll try and stick to that but that's what's going on in my world.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2017, 06:26:07 PM »
Yeah, all right. I've been meaning to put on a hosting autopsy of the game for awhile now anyways but I've gotten so busy trying to get other things done in life. I'm moving at the end of the month (too many people know my current location) so packing, finding a place, arranging for movers, finishing up stuff at work and training a replacement have slowed down my activity on these forums and the plans I've had. I've decided to see if I can wrap things up on it this weekend anyways in my mind so I'll try and stick to that but that's what's going on in my world.

I've got a spare bedroom. Got a work visa?

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2017, 09:02:01 PM »
I got a passport. I'll work illegally and steal jobs from another American. Like Community Manager of a forum!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2017, 06:36:04 PM »
It's ok to steal jobs if it's a job nobody does wants.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.