Author Topic: Egglia Rebirth Coming To North America February 10: RPG Developed By Brownie Brown Founders  (Read 972 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

Despite the name, this is the first in a series.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/59416/egglia-rebirth-coming-to-north-america-february-10-rpg-developed-by-brownie-brown-founders

After a launch in Japan last month, an RPG from the founders of Brownie Brown (now 1-Up Studio) is headed west in February.

Egglia Rebirth has been listed for preorder on the Nintendo web store and system eShops in North America with a release date of February 10 and a price of $19.99 US / $26.99 Canadian. European details will come soon, according to the game's official Twitter post. The lead developers on the game, Kameoka Shinichi and Kouji Tsuda, previously worked on Square Enix's Mana series before founding Brownie Brown in 2000.

Originally released on mobile devices, the Switch version adds additional content and support for button controls. The game's original trailer is below (in Japanese):

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
Oh, gonna keep an eye and wish list out for this one!

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
I see their Square Enix history showing in this name
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report