Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Kirby and the Forgotten Land HYPE THREAD!!! Kirby in 3D!!!

(1/1)

pokepal148:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3LAkr0ANgw

I'm kind of legit super hyped for this. Kirby in 3D roaming around a post apocalyptic hellscape? Sign me up!

nickmitch:
I'm also pretty excited for this.  A new Kirby feels past due, but being in full 3D is the exact kind of thing that really amps it up for me.

Mr. Bungle:
Of all the games in the latest Direct, this was the one I was most interested in. It looked gorgeous and I like how they did not give too much away. I will be avoiding any more footage until release as I am sold on getting this day one.

Caterkiller:
I've been wishing for a 3D Kirby since the N64 era. I was happy to see the Crystal Shards and Yoshi's Story but I was always disappointed they didn't make the big 3D jump. After Sunshine I thought for sure Yoshi would get his own 3D Adventure by the Wii. By the time Return To Dreamland came out I completely gave up on both franchises going 3D.

What a time to be alive! It looks really nice if a little simple so far but I am so happy this is being attempted. Bout time something other than Mario gets a 3D platformer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version