Author Topic: Kirby and the Forgotten Land HYPE THREAD!!! Kirby in 3D!!!  (Read 505 times)

Offline pokepal148

• 💸💸 Join us. Thrive. 💸💸
  • Score: -9966
    • View Profile
Kirby and the Forgotten Land HYPE THREAD!!! Kirby in 3D!!!
« on: September 24, 2021, 08:40:24 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3LAkr0ANgw

I'm kind of legit super hyped for this. Kirby in 3D roaming around a post apocalyptic hellscape? Sign me up!

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 81
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Re: Kirby and the Forgotten Land HYPE THREAD!!! Kirby in 3D!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 06:27:29 PM »
I'm also pretty excited for this.  A new Kirby feels past due, but being in full 3D is the exact kind of thing that really amps it up for me.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline MKBungle

• the pieces of felt moment
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 06:23:36 PM »
Of all the games in the latest Direct, this was the one I was most interested in. It looked gorgeous and I like how they did not give too much away. I will be avoiding any more footage until release as I am sold on getting this day one.

Offline Caterkiller

• Not too big for Smash Bros. after all
  • Score: 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 01:37:52 AM »
I've been wishing for a 3D Kirby since the N64 era. I was happy to see the Crystal Shards and Yoshi's Story but I was always disappointed they didn't make the big 3D jump. After Sunshine I thought for sure Yoshi would get his own 3D Adventure by the Wii. By the time Return To Dreamland came out I completely gave up on both franchises going 3D.

What a time to be alive! It looks really nice if a little simple so far but I am so happy this is being attempted. Bout time something other than Mario gets a 3D platformer!
Nintendo players and One Piece readers, just better people.

RomanceDawn