Author Topic: Unofficial pgc mk tournament  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Unofficial pgc mk tournament
« on: January 22, 2006, 01:18:51 PM »
I have come up with what I think is a really great Idea, and I would like to see if this works.

I have been having a lot of trouble finding any friends on MKS, and from what I have read on these forums, a lot of people share this problem, so I was thinking we could plan ahead.  I will be on my DS looking for friends on MK friday january 27 at 8 pm (eastern US time, same as new york).  My friend code for the game is 481096 790535.  if you wanna participate, just post your friend code on this thread, and put all of the people who have already posted here on your friends list.

::crosses fingers:: hope this works, I really wanna play some of you guys.  If this goes well we might even be able to do this regularly.

edit: accidentally typed in febuary, instead of january.
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257

Offline Mario

• IWATA BOAT!?
  • Score: 8
    • View Profile
RE: Unofficial pgc mk tournament
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 08:00:16 PM »
Yeah... you know i'd like to know what happened to those "Mario Kart Mondays" PGC had only once, I thought it was going to be a weekly thing.

Offline Zach

• Bad Title
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE: Unofficial pgc mk tournament
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 07:23:16 AM »
Oh yeah, I forgot about those, probably they were before I actually got my copy of mario kart, did those work?

Edit: sorry, if anyone actually tried to look for me,  I missed it, I had something come up at the last minute. but judging from the amount of replys I got from this, not many were on anyway
WiiCode: 2469 4326 9885 9257