Author Topic: Episode 233: Don't Try Too Hard  (Read 10835 times)

Offline Kytim89

• Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?
  • Score: -156
    • View Profile
Re: Episode 233: Don't Try Too Hard
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2011, 02:10:46 PM »
Super Meat Boy may actually be coming to the 3DS after all because Team Meat has got their hands on the 3DS development kit. I would love to have a 3D Super Meat Boy.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/28/team-meat-3ds-development/

Please follow me on Twitter at: Kytim89.

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2011, 02:21:49 PM »
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2011, 05:45:11 PM »
New Business In A Nutshell would be better if I had access to Photoshop, because I could post NSMB:Wii with trollface for Jon.

Here's two others:
James:

Jonny:
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline roykoopa64

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2011, 09:12:32 PM »
That was a very entertaining episode!
Fanático de Nintendo desde 1985

My Miiverse profile

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2011, 01:47:34 AM »
If you'd like better gliding than Crackdown 2 try Prototype. Alex Mercer can fly like an emo Peter Pan.

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2011, 02:54:33 AM »
With PAX East looming, I'd like to make one request for the miscellaneous podcast content. Radio Trivia Meets Drunkcast. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
If by that, you mean Drunkcast where TYP is the new James? I get annoyed with drunk people very quickly. Then again, maybe that's why you're requesting this.

Also, I have to agree with greybrick that based on the conversation, Radiant Historia does sound a bit like Majora's Mask.
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline Crimm

• Get your unfiltered Bowsette here!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 1147
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2011, 12:20:55 PM »
It is a bit like Majora's Mask, although the subquests involve more time travel.
James Jones
Mondo Editor
Nintendo World Report

Offline Sundoulos

• My mascot is a type of toxic algae
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2011, 06:56:12 AM »
It is a bit like Majora's Mask, although the subquests involve more time travel.

This discussion has successfully interested me in this game.  Atlus owes you at least credit for one more sale.
"A creature revolting against a creator is revolting against the source of his own powers--including even his power to revolt...It is like the scent of a flower trying to destroy the flower." - C.S. Lewis, in a preface to Milton's Paradise Lost

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2011, 04:20:20 AM »
ATTN Zune Owners: If you're tired of downloading individual MP3s for RFN, you should be able to subscribe directly through this link:

http://social.zune.net/podcast/Radio-Free-Nintendo:-The-Official-Nintendo-World-Report-Podcast/e69f92e2-3322-40e5-b4c3-ab274043cedc

Please let me know if this link works and is helpful; if so, I will try to get it added to the podcast article template.
THE LAMB IS WATCHING!

Offline Kobeskillz

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2015, 11:56:44 AM »
So I just listened to this episode and what the hell!!! New Super Mario Wii hard!!???

I guess gaming is a diminishing skill since first he had trouble with Mario 3 and then New Mario Wii. Gesh.

This old episode had me rolling. Im having fun going back and listening to the old ones. Though sad that when I post is years later after it happened.