Author Topic: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Release Date and New 3DS XL Model Revealed  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Br26

• OH REALLY
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
    • Twitter

If you've been waiting for more Monster Hunter, you're in for a treat!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/39420/monster-hunter-4-ultimate-release-date-and-new-3ds-xl-model-revealed

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate not only has a release date, but also a limited edition New Nintendo 3DS XL model.

The game is due for release in North America and Europe on Febuary 13 along with the new Monster Hunter 4 New 3DS XL model. This model, which comes pre-installed with the game, will be exclusive to Gamestop retail chains in North America while a wider distribution will be seen in Europe. The bundle is set to be priced at $229.99 USD.

Gamers will also be able to try the game out before the release, as a demo is scheduled to be released on the eShop soon.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Release Date and New 3DS XL Model Revealed
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 08:48:28 AM »
If you want to know its about $264 if you order online once everything is said and done.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 05:29:52 PM »
I got my bundle locked and loaded! Only turned out to be 260 and change for me. Looks like GS calculates tax by region. Pity they didn't do shipping like the did for Majora. That was free.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline NeoStar9X

• Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 11:07:12 PM »
$255 for me with just the 3-5 day shipping. It sucks you can't do in store pick up.

I really wanted to the Zelda version though but those were gone almost instantly. Honestly I actually wish it was just the system and not the game. I like Monster Hunter but  sure I want to play it at the moment and the system is more important. Oh well.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 12:46:49 AM »
$259.99+tax here. THANKS HARPER

At least I can offset most of that with something I was doing anyway, and EB Games let me do a traditional in-store preorder. So yay?
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline BlkPaladin

• Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Minkmultimedia
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 10:02:35 AM »
My brother got this version preordered, since he Fire Emblem se 3DS met with an unfortunate accident. Now I hope we can get the data transfered.
Stupidity is lost on my. Then again I'm almost always lost.