Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

So Rayman is a time exclusive?

<< < (2/3) > >>

RABicle:
yeah it's worked really well for Microsoft. I mean who bought Hunter: the Reckoning for cube? No one. But plenty of Xbox owners have it. Rayman 3 looks promising indeed, I might at least give it a rent.

xanrastafari:

. I mean who bought Hunter: the Reckoning for cube? No one. But plenty of Xbox owners have it.
--- End quote ---

Thats just proof that Cube owners have better taste.  

ThePerm:
Nintendo will probably not advertise "only for" if it doesnt comer out significantly earlier then the other games.
Its Not Nintendo's style. Microsoft doesnt understand how lame that it.

JSR:
Like ThePerm said, Nintendo won't advertise it as "Only For". Nintendo doesn't advertise any third party games. Ubi Soft on the other hand might advertise it as "Only For". It's quite nice that GameCube gets Rayman 3 before XBox and PS2, plus Rayman 3 will rock (judging on how good Rayman 2 was).

Rayman 3 also seems to be one of the few third party games that really uses the GBA-GCN link up. That whole link up mode sounds pretty cool.    

epicac:

Originally posted by: RABicle
yeah it's worked really well for Microsoft. I mean who bought Hunter: the Reckoning for cube? No one.
--- End quote ---

Now that it's only $9.99 for a brand new copy at www.ebgames.com I think people might buy it.

Rayman 3 is a good choice for a NGC time exclusive, especially for all those platform-loving PS2 and Xbox owners who wish they could play Mario. Maybe this'll be the proverbially straw that will break their camel's back. Or maybe they'll just wait for it to come out on their system.

We as a gaming community need to be more vocal in dispelling Xbox's "exclusive" myths. Is Panzer Dragoon Orta a true exclusive or a time exclusive?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version