Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Forum Retrospective Playthrough Planning Thread.

<< < (7/9) > >>

M.K.Ultra:
Following Khush's lead, here are five games from my Wii U backlog:

* The Wonderful 101
* Darksiders
* Axiom Verge
* Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
* Scribblenauts UnlimitedI will play the first one with 3 votes.

Khushrenada:
Eclectic selection. I could see 101 being a popular choice for other users from the selections listed but I am going to give a vote to Scribblenauts Unlimited. I haven't played it myself (or any Scribblenauts game) but I'm curious what one's impression of a Scribblenauts title would be at this point in time as the series has sort of become forgotten. How well does it hold up now?

Order.RSS:
Ok Khush I'm changing my vote for you to Tropical Freeze. That's three, get started! Major tip: don't feel bad about spending the Coins in Funky's shop to get more helper barrels. I spent ages grinding the bossfights until I discovered you could just get like 6 extra hits by rocking up with extra Dixie barrels.

Mr. Bungle - I'd wager either Scribblenauts or Sochi Olympics is probably the shortest of the bunch if you want to get the ball rolling, so I vote for those two. If you're in a Summer heatwave currently, maybe the Winter Olympics is some fun counter-programming?

Khushrenada:
Oh. I didn't realize you were voting for Kirby. I thought you were just giving advice. Otherwise I'd have been including it when posting the vote tally. Oops.  :-[

Alright. Tropical Freeze is my winner.

Khushrenada:
I'm sorry Mr. Bungle. I don't know where the people are who could help vote for your next game.  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version