Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Forum Retrospective Playthrough Planning Thread.

<< < (5/9) > >>

Khushrenada:
Here's an idea. Pick a console (Super Nintendo, DS, Switch, whatever) and 3 - 5 games for the system you haven't played or might want to revisit. Post your selection and have other users vote for what you should play. When a title gets three votes then that is the game you play. As you play it through the month of August then you post your thoughts here or in another thread started for this "Retrospective". While it may be a bunch of people playing different games, it could still foster various discussion as people chime in on different titles and see the reactions others have to a game as well as have us all playing something we kind of want to or have been meaning to get around to anyways instead of hoping for a specific title to be suggested.

ejamer:
Love the idea, but I have about 60 hours left of Xenoblade at this rate and it's eating all of my time.
On the upside, I really love Xenoblade!

pokepal148:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on July 31, 2020, 05:26:14 PM ---Here's an idea. Pick a console (Super Nintendo, DS, Switch, whatever) and 3 - 5 games for the system you haven't played or might want to revisit. Post your selection and have other users vote for what you should play. When a title gets three votes then that is the game you play. As you play it through the month of August then you post your thoughts here or in another thread started for this "Retrospective". While it may be a bunch of people playing different games, it could still foster various discussion as people chime in on different titles and see the reactions others have to a game as well as have us all playing something we kind of want to or have been meaning to get around to anyways instead of hoping for a specific title to be suggested.

--- End quote ---
I did you one better.

Khushrenada:
I'm not sure you did but let me try a test run of my suggestion which can dovetail into your idea.

I'm thinking of going back to the Wii U to keep chipping away at my library there. Still a lot of major titles I've got to get through. Here's 5 that are still top of my to-do list for the system. Please vote for the game you suggest I tackle next:

Batman: Arkham City
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Paper Mario: Color Splash
Yoshi's Woolly World

Order.RSS:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on August 02, 2020, 12:13:38 AM ---I'm not sure you did but let me try a test run of my suggestion which can dovetail into your idea.

I'm thinking of going back to the Wii U to keep chipping away at my library there. Still a lot of major titles I've got to get through. Here's 5 that are still top of my to-do list for the system. Please vote for the game you suggest I tackle next:

Batman: Arkham City
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Paper Mario: Color Splash
Yoshi's Woolly World

--- End quote ---

Kirby Rainbow Curse is the shortest there by quite a margin, followed by DK and then Yoshi. I wouldn't play Kirby and Yoshi back to back, due to similarities in art style, music and difficulty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version