Gaming Forums > Reader Reviews

Monolith Makes Worlds: An Analysis of the Xenoblade Series

<< < (4/6) > >>

Khushrenada:
Is it finished? Because there is Future Connected with the XC:DE. Having wrapped up my time with the XC main game, I'll be diving into Future Connected next. But I just wanted to bump this a bit since  I've finally gotten the chance to start reading some of this. I didn't want to before out of fear of spoilers. I'm still going through a bit of the XC writing and there are a lot of things I am in agreement with you on. Just wanted to say I'm enjoying the read here for the next time you come by on the forums. Now I need to finish XCX and XC2 for the rest.  :'(

Evan_B:
Please just let me rest.

LET ME REST!

Coming Soon: Bionis Shoulder and Future Connected

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: TOPHATANT123 on August 27, 2018, 03:47:01 AM ---Xenoblade Chronicles 1
Listening to the Xenoblade soundtrack again made me realise that I'd be happy to pay for a HD remake of XC. Even though I already own the game on Wii and 3DS, I feel like the game's art style is ripe for a big budget remake, add some new lighting and new beautiful textures and I'd be happy to play through my favourite game for another time. I was playing round with the idea of hoping they add in the cut Bionis Shoulder but thinking about it, save for some tedium in the Central Factory I feel like the game is paced brilliantly, to add in another huge area would likely take away from it.

--- End quote ---

Someone got their wish!

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Evan_B on April 09, 2021, 08:49:16 PM ---Please just let me rest.

LET ME REST!

Coming Soon: Bionis Shoulder and Future Connected

--- End quote ---

I thought you wanted more Xenoblade content. In any case looking forward to this because that's something in the XC multiverse that I've also played. Wonder if you will make any comments on the HD remaster versus the original. Best gif I can find for your post:

Evan_B:

...Please let me rest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version