Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

Amazing Deals!

<< < (4/631) > >>

Husker02GT:
Target also had NBA Street Volume 2 for $37.88 not bad considering it came out little over a month ago

Idiot Savant:

Originally posted by: PIAC
98 US for wind waker! bloody hell, i dont blame you for wanting to get a modded xbawx, those prices are outragous
--- End quote ---

Idiot Savant:

Originally posted by: PIAC
98 US for wind waker! bloody hell, i dont blame you for wanting to get a modded xbawx, those prices are outragous
--- End quote ---

You think thats bad. That 98US is almost 2 weeks wages!!

Bartman3010:
The IGN store is having Eternal Darkness for $15 along with its campaign =P

Target is the only store to sell Sonic Pinball Party, yeah, this should be in the GBA discussion, but so what? They sometimes have it for $27 if your lucky.

Both Resident Evil 0 and 1 are on sale for $30 at Target.

MagicToenail:
oh yeah, those are good deals, but i was at best buy the other day picking up wario ware and i passed a stand of strategy guides. Half of them were selling far a penny! No catches, you didnt have to sign up for anything, they were juts being getten rid of. The only guide i can remember was Eternal Darkness. But there was alot of other good guides too. But some jerk before me (i would've done it too...) took every last one of the guides for only pennies, the clerk told me.

I picked up metroid prime at blockbuster for 20 too like you guys, i almost payed 50$ for it at K-Mart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version