Author Topic: Thanksgwiiving  (Read 1467 times)

Offline thepoga

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Thanksgwiiving
« on: November 24, 2006, 06:41:10 AM »
I had a blast this Thanksgiving showing off the Wii to all my relatives. My parents played, my uncle and aunt played etc. It was hilarious. And they seem to love the Mii channel. There was so much laughter and man. I was thinking, Nintendo did what it set out to do. Bring people together. Anybody else show off the Wii this thanksgiving?

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
RE: Thanksgwiiving
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 06:50:16 AM »
Wouldn't that be Thanksgiwiing?

Offline NWR_pap64

• You are not the boss of me
  • Score: 25
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
RE:Thanksgwiiving
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 07:25:07 AM »
If you want to post your Wii Thanksgiving experiences, this is the thread to do it.

S_B made it so that everyone can share their experiences and see if Nintendo's idea worked.
Pedro Hernandez
NWR Staff Writer

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
RE: Thanksgwiiving
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 02:16:28 PM »
My family all loves it (my mom and dad, and especially my sister).  My cousins love it (all three of them are playing Wii Sports as I type this), their dad liked it, and even my grandfather played with me, and liked it.  Quite impressive.
A few heads have been smacked by rogue Wii-swings, but all in all tons of fun.  Nintendo seriously did it right.
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>