Author Topic: Simpsons: Hit & Run  (Read 2173 times)

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Simpsons: Hit & Run
« on: December 25, 2004, 06:22:56 PM »
Quick question...I don't have trouble finding the monkeys in "Monkey See, Monkey D'oh!" but do you guys have any tips on getting all of em?  I always run out of time before I can, usually with 20-25 of the little suckers.
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
RE: Simpsons: Hit & Run
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2004, 06:52:35 AM »
Assuming you're still having problems, my only suggestion would be to map out the path that has the least amount of unnecessary backtracking.  The monkeys are laid out in a pretty tight path, and if you find yourself traveling long distances without picking one up, chances are you went outside of the designed path.
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline kirby_killer_dedede

• I SUK AT DIS ENTERNIT OK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2005, 12:19:23 PM »
Ha, I forgot about this thread.

Yeah, I beat it.  But now I'm stuck on "Going to the Lu'".  I never make it to the Lu on time...but I always finish the kids with like twenty seconds to go.  
WHY HELLO THAR MR. ANDERSUN

4 8 15 16 23 42

Offline 09n

• View Profile
RE:Simpsons: Hit & Run
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2005, 10:22:58 PM »
just skip it. I do.
No, we're not eating Nibbler - leela
I'll fire up the grill - Bender

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2005, 07:37:25 AM »
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!