Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 6 - The Panic Room and The End

<< < (12/14) > >>

Crimm:
Even when I was around, I actively did not post in the thread. I don't have to explain that to you, as we discussed it, but I realized people seemed to forget I was playing probably because I had missed a few in a row.

As the killer, especially after night one left me as the ONLY killer, this is a net positive. To note, I did not lie about why I wasn't around, but I did ensure I got night moves in. Making a night move in a day where I didn't even login was - I figured - as good a diversion as I could muster.

With the exception of that day, I was following the game at a distance and taking notes.

As for why I Detective'd Discord.RSS again, I didn't put the moves I inherited in my notes and forgot you told me what he was. Ultimately seeing he was generic townie was the best outcome I could hope for as I wrongly assumed the gem was still in townie hands. Also he was the person organizing the townie alliance, so deciding to kill him was driven by the fact I didn't want to have to provide evidence of my role.

Discord.RSS can confirm I took notes as I shared a few after day 2. I figured it was a good trade for me. All I wanted to know was how many people were in the Townie Alliance so I could decide if I should join and just start knifing or stay far away. I assumed it was already infiltrated. Turns out my suspicions were right. Again, my "lay very low" strategy seemed to be the right call.

MASB:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada ---(I myself was also away for that weekend and back home late Monday. It made me just miss out the Tetris 99 Event. I suddenly remembered the Monster Hunter theme was happening and logged on. I had about 48 minutes to get it. Closest I came was 5th place in one match. The clock passed the deadline and I need 20 points to get it which would probably require another top ten finish or higher. I got eliminated around 42nd place just giving me 10 points and a total of 91/100 only for the theme to then disappear. First time I missed a theme in Tetris 99. Obviously this is the worst thing anyone suffered while this game was played.  :P)
--- End quote ---

There hasn't been a greater tale of woe since Juliet and her Romeo.

I think the game was good. It's just that the mafia was on the ball quicker than usual and certain things fell their way early on. If Gooigi had've lived longer and the Vigilante made some hits, things would've been more interesting (or the game ended even sooner. :P).

M.K.Ultra:
One more thing from me. I think Khushrenada deserves accolades for being our gracious host. I was kind of a jerk with my jokes toward you Khush. I was a little nervous about being mafia and was trying to cover for that. I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for making this happen.

nickmitch:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on October 18, 2021, 09:44:03 PM ---
And I see TVMan couldn't even bother to spell my name right......

--- End quote ---

That silent 'h' always kills me.

Stratos:
Congrats to the mafia for winning! Apologies for the abrupt AWOL but things took a turn for the worst in my personal life and I kinda forgot about the game while trying to pick up the pieces. Finally have some bandwidth to plug in only to find the end was here.

Sounds like some clever moves were made. Hoping to have the ability to get more into things in the next game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version