Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia LXXXVI: Luigi's Mafia Mansion. Day 6 - The Panic Room and The End

<< < (4/14) > >>

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 18, 2021, 01:43:06 PM ---I was also under the impression that it would be announced if the Dark Moon Crystal had changed hands. I'm pretty sure that's how it was handled in the Metroid game as well.

--- End quote ---

Only if the killer got it.  Mafia that was not the case.  Read the rules!!!

pokepal148:
Mr. Bungle was Steef's choice and I went along with it. Mop it Up, as I said several times before, knew I was the vote manipulator before day 4 and I was still alive so we were inclined to believe her. I had a small doubt about Mr. Bungle because he'd apparently told Steef that he was the vigilante but never came to me about it but since nobody else came forward claiming to be the vigilante I chose to stay silent on the matter because he apparently didn't want Mop it Up to know about it.

pokepal148:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on October 18, 2021, 01:44:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 18, 2021, 01:34:59 PM ---It's also just hard to be a judge of character when half the players are inactive.

--- End quote ---

Hoonestly not really.  There must be some reason they were inactive. Look at Crimm being active enough to play his role but not overly so.  Was the Killer.  Shyguy was the same way although there was more risk involved since he couldn't hit townies so likely not going after players.

--- End quote ---
RABicle and Stratos were also extremely inactive and they wound up being townies. You seem to have forgotten that detail.

Not everyone has the time or desire to creep on people's online status to determine their role in this game.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 18, 2021, 01:53:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on October 18, 2021, 01:44:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: pokepal148 on October 18, 2021, 01:34:59 PM ---It's also just hard to be a judge of character when half the players are inactive.

--- End quote ---

Hoonestly not really.  There must be some reason they were inactive. Look at Crimm being active enough to play his role but not overly so.  Was the Killer.  Shyguy was the same way although there was more risk involved since he couldn't hit townies so likely not going after players.

--- End quote ---
RABicle and Stratos were also extremely inactive and they wound up being townies. You seem to have forgotten that detail.

--- End quote ---
Yeah because Stratos was dealing with lots of IRL stuff which I will not speak more on since it is personal. 

pokepal148:
And Crimm wasn't allegedly dealing with IRL stuff? He kind of had a whole live show to plan out during this game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version