Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 87: Harvest Moon - Seasons of Mafia Town. Year 2.

<< < (15/15)

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: nickmitch on November 21, 2021, 12:07:55 PM ---Shrimp, white rose, and pink rose will be my next picks ASSUMING THE LIST IS UP TO DATE. Who has time to read spreadsheets and posts?

--- End quote ---

Tell me about it! What was I thinking with this one? Too much double-checking.....

--- Quote from: stevey on November 21, 2021, 07:30:17 AM ---Q: If Jamie waits to pick a letter and the suitor dies in the meantime, does Jamie still die or will they move on to the next suitor since they haven't met and made a connection yet?

--- End quote ---

Jamie does not die because they did not commit to a partnership yet and is therefore uncoupled. Jamie loses the option to match with the eliminated player and would have to select a different eligible choice if any are still available.

Khushrenada:
Mayor Khushrenada is at the local tavern one night and he seems to be jollier than usual. When asked about it, the alcohol in his system helps loosen his lips faster.

"Well, I let you in on a little secret," he says, "Turns out the romantic interest towards Jamie by a couple people in town has caused Jamie to do some soul-searching. As a result, Jamie has asked me to deliver a letter to their long-time crush in the village. If their crush accepts then we'll have a big Wedding Festival. If not, then at least Jamie knows that it is pointless to keep pining after that person and should focus on one of the other villagers that have come forward with their love.

In fact, let me show you the note Jamie has asked me to pass on to their crush:

Hey, Love. 

It is nice to see you again.  I missed seeing you around and it was making me blue. There are times that I grow green with envy of us not being together.   I know we can work together to paint the town red. I know that we have such good chemistry and such a strong bond that we can fight through anything that gets in our way and we already have the knowledge to fight back against anyone who would try to separate us.  I red that there is a rumbling of an alliance and I would love nothing more than to be joined with you on the road heading into each other's loving embrace. 

Sincerely, your admirer.

Oh, look at the time. I better hurry on over to give them this letter. I'll see you all later and let you know the result.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version