Community Forums > NWR Mafia Games

Mafia 87: Harvest Moon - Seasons of Mafia Town. Year 1.

<< < (20/20)

Khushrenada:
Ok, ok! You can have your tea leaves! No need to resort to violent measures... *laughs nervously*

Khushrenada:
With a bit under three hours left in Day 1, here's the current tally:

Mop it up - 3
Order.RSS - 1
pokepal148 - 1
stevey - 1
Stratos - 1

Pretty close to the result we were around the halfway mark.

I must say that as mayor I can't believe the complaints I've been hearing about sweet little old Mop it up by others in our community! Mop it up has been a long time sterling citizen of Shady Village and true boon to the people here. I've known her for many years and it is inconceivable that she would be capable of committing some of the nasty things I've been hearing like rudely pushing people to the ground to hoard flower seeds for herself or mooning people! Why it is almost laughable due to how absolutely absurd such allegations sound with all the kindness and love that she has shown in our village for so long . Maybe that's what started it. It was supposed to some kind of joke and got twisted around a bit like that kids game Telephone. People make it sound like she is going around trying to pick a fight with everyone and being very crotchety and ornery. You think she was an angry old lady walking around and flipping the bird to everyone based on the talk I've been hearing. What malarkey!

Khushrenada:
The day has ended and there was no change in the vote from the earlier tally.

Final Tally

Mop it up - 3
Order.RSS - 1
pokepal148 - 1
stevey - 1
Stratos - 1

Mop it up has been voted out.

Now we move to the night phase. Players with night actions have 12 hours to message me how they want to use them starting from the time of this post. The next Day will be posted soon after that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version