Author Topic: 3DS Sales Gain Strength in First Year  (Read 8486 times)

Offline NWR_Neal

• NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 27
    • View Profile
Re: 3DS Sales Gain Strength in First Year
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2011, 05:18:32 PM »
I showed the 3DS to my 5-year-old niece and I asked her what she thought. She said, and I very nearly quote, "It's like the screen was coming out at me!"
Neal Ronaghan
Director, NWR

"Fungah! Foiled again!"

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2011, 05:32:41 PM »
I showed the 3DS to my 5-year-old niece and I asked her what she thought. She said, and I very nearly quote, "It's like the screen was coming out at me!"
And you Replied: "Its Coming to EAT YOU!"
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Chozo Ghost

• I do want the Wii U to fail.
  • Score: -431
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 09:45:14 PM »
There's nothing wrong with the 3D effect in children. Some eye doctors have even come forward as saying there is nothing to worry about. We all live in a 3D world, so how could 3D be harmful?
is your sanity...

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2021, 04:51:54 PM »
and people come back to reality.

This is exactly what I said would happened when people started bitching it was doing terrible just 6 weeks after release. Pure Hyperbole.

Prediction: 2 years from now Nintendo has some press conference talking about how its doing the best of any of its systems. This time though I'll know better and wait till the Second Iteration. You know the one with the built in 2nd joystick they'll announce soon.

bookmarking this page, so I can bump the **** out of it 2 years from now when this happens.

Not that anybody cared. But I just found the bookmark again... it was in an email to myself with the title Super Bookmark.

Sale were great
https://www.slashgear.com/nintendo-3ds-designated-best-selling-game-system-in-us-again-16294063/

Newer model with analog stick
https://www.theverge.com/2014/8/29/6082243/nintendo-new-3ds-and-3ds-xl-announcement

So, bumped as promised. Late... I did not buy a New 3ds or a Switch though. I have wait for the upgrade syndrome with handhelds. I bought a DS and the DSi came out and it only got magnified by Wii U's shorter by a year lifecycle. The Switch has now been out longer than Wii U was before they replaced it. 

4 years, 3 months, 27 days between Wii U and Switch

4 years, 6 months, 25 days  between Switch and today
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post