Author Topic: Mafia LII day 3 explaination.  (Read 1888 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Mafia LII day 3 explaination.
« on: June 16, 2011, 09:23:04 PM »
Okay people here is the deal. GP she never had the Starfire role originally when the game started.The owner of the Starfire role couldn't play because of his laptop wasn't working.He asked if he could be a normal townie. I agreed and chose one of the normal townies as the new Starfire.The person with the starfire role actually died by not voting for 3 days. This person never sent any actions to me to protect anybody or evade.There was never any Puppet King switch between GP and the original owner of the Starfire role so for all intents and purpose the Starfire role should be out of the game.

Now moving forward. I want anybody that had a role action to send it in again. You can change your action  from what ever you sent in recently.Since this whole thing has cause a rift in the day. All day today you can send in your actions.Once I have all the actions in I will start the Day 4 anew.

I will start the new day 4 when I get all actions in and the day will run all weekend. The only things that will count is the Mary Jane vote out and that Toru and Dispicable will be out of the game. GP will be back in the game if she doesn't die during the night actions.

I think that is it. I first and foremost want to apologize to all the players about not being a great host and especially the Mafia since well they has had to deal with the most of my mistakes this game.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 10:33:02 PM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LII day 3 explaination.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 09:29:20 PM »
what?

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia LII day 3 explaination.
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 12:47:17 PM »
Okay everyone I will posting the new Day 4 after I send back results to those who sent in actions. Once again I'm sorry about not hosting well and maybe I will revist this game in the future with some tweaks to it.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.