Author Topic: Skylanders Trap Team Wii U - Help Needed: Element Door Issues  (Read 3495 times)

Offline Michelle Brown

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Ok.... my kids get stuck at the doorways when it requires a certain element player, they have changed players so one of the elements match or they both match.... but either way it does not activate that door - would like some help
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 03:44:46 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Skylanders Trap Team Wii U - Help Needed: Element Door Issues
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 03:54:16 AM »
Hello Michelle. Thanks for the question. However, in order to help, I think a bit more information would need to be provided.

Where in the game is this happening? Is there a certain level or world that they are having trouble with the doors? What is the name of the element/player that it requires? Which players are they using or swapping out with?

Another resource that may be of help to you is Gamefaqs. There's only walkthrough guide listed on their site though and it is listed as the PS4 guide. However, it should still be the same game on the Wii U so using the guide should still work for you. You can click here for a link to the game guide posted there.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 08:29:16 AM »
Hi Michelle,

It's been a while since I played the game, but if I remember correctly, there are both different element characters AND different element traps which the bad guys get caught in.  I do believe there are some doors that only open to the correct element TRAP.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 01:43:23 PM »
Well, considering she hasn't logged on since July 15, I'm really starting to have my doubts that Michelle Brown is going to be a regular contributor to our forum community. But I'm going to hold off on my judgment since maybe she's just waiting for news on the NX like the rest of us.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.