Author Topic: Which SINGLE 3DS Title Would You Like To See Sequel To?  (Read 10520 times)

Online Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Which SINGLE 3DS Title Would You Like To See Sequel To?
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2018, 08:33:04 PM »
Mop it up is getting a Luigi's Mansion 3 but it is on Switch and I don't think her Wiimote idea is going to be implemented

Mop it up wanted a Luigi's Mansion 3 on Wii U, and it's happening on Switch, but probably won't include the motion/pointer stuff she mentioned.

I see our Community Manager is struggling to help these forums out with his one post a week. He's had to resort to plagiarizing my previous post just to get his minimum contribution done.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2018, 09:05:32 PM »
Well don't I look silly. Khush's posts can be pretty long and I sometimes accidentally skip parts of them, in this case possibly aided by seeing my name shortly after that part. I thought I was helping contribute to forum discussion but accidentally committed plagiarism.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2018, 09:12:51 PM »
Khush's posts can be pretty long and I sometimes accidentally skip parts of them

I get that. I even told Mop it up this.

Instead of one really big long post, I've been breaking them up into smaller posts to make it easier to read and to separate some of the ideas in that post to stand out more as well.

But then Mop it up made SUCH a BIG DEAL about my method of breaking them up to be easier to read and catch all the details in a post:

You're also kind of cheating by making double or higher posts, Khushrenada. I don't think that's the same as if you make five posts spread out in five different topics.

It's still inflating your average that you're bragging about. It'd be less if you used the edit button.

So, I just left it as a big post today. And this is the result.

Obviously, this is all Mop it up's fault. She's ruining the forums for everyone and trying to make the Community Manager look bad in order to inflate her own forum ego. Don't worry, boss. I've got your back on this one. You can steal any of my posts that you want since I know nothing you can come up with on your own will be as good.

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2018, 10:42:02 PM »
HA - It's funny you talk about Majora's Mask, because that is one that I'm playing through right now.  About half-way through the game, and this is traditionally how far I make it before getting distracted and moving to something else... but I like the game a lot and think they didn't a nice job updating it. (Changes that I've noticed make some things feel a bit more convenient - but nothing seems all that significant.)

The game I'd like to see, even though some aren't really sequels, include:
* Crimson Shroud really deserves a fully fleshed out sequel. Despite one specific rough spot, the game is a fantastic adventure. I'd love to see if this design could be expanded into a full, deep campaign.
* A Professor Layton Trilogy compilation, packing the first three games into a single 3DS cart.  Recently saw a few of these at a second-hand shop, and thought long and hard about buying them due to strong nostalgia for Unwound Future.
* Something in the same style or universe as the wonderful Ghost Trick - what a wonderful game! A true sequel might not make sense, but maybe Missile could lead a game?
NNID: ejamer

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2018, 10:46:11 PM »
I don’t remember starting this thread.

Raid Mode got hella boring. I haven’t played “Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D” in a while so I don’t know if I would stick with my original choice.

Looking back, “The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds” was probably my favorite 3DS game so I guess that?

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2018, 12:45:43 AM »
OlliOlli made it to 3DS, but the sequel hasn't made it to Switch, so I'd like to see that.  I haven't played it, but it has good reviews.  It also has a play style that's missing from my Switch currently, but I honestly just need for eShop recommendations.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2018, 09:25:14 PM »
Attack of the Friday Monsters really needs a follow up. That was such a neat little game.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2018, 09:33:51 PM »
Would be cool if some of the engines they built to make remakes with would've been put to use on new titles. A follow-up to Star Fox 64 in the 3DS engine could've been cool, or even better: wringing another, new, post-Fusion Metroid game out of the Samus Returns engine. Although that's already a giant overhaul nigh-unrecognisable from its source material I suppose.

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2018, 10:34:09 PM »
Anyone who says 3D Land is superior to 3D World is not my friend.

Also, Kid Icarus. Kid Icarus, Kid Icarus, Kid Icarus.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2018, 12:38:28 AM »
Pokemon X and Y desperately needed a third version. Diamond and Pearl were able to fix a lot of their problems with Platinum and while X and Y are much more flawed than Diamond and Pearl I believe the hypothetical pokemon Z could have redeemed them.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 12:40:53 AM by pokepal148 »

Online Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2018, 03:07:07 AM »
Pokemon?! With the pokey and the man and the thing where the guy comes out of the thing and he makes the BLAWUH FLAAA RRRAAAAAA RRAAAAAA RAAAA....

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2018, 08:10:52 PM »
Pokémon XY were clearly unfinished. I was honestly hoping Z would be released as DLC. But no.
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.