Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

I'm down for some Mario Kart 7. Anyone want to play some night?

<< < (2/7) > >>

Mop it up:
Hm, would you have any interest in playing Mario Kart Wii? That's the one that's losing its online soon, which makes it the one I would prefer.

Phil:
We could do that. I'm sorry for the late response. I'm a bigger fan of 7, but Wii gave me a lot of fun (and frustration). Loved the amount of characters and unique vehicles.

Khushrenada:
It's been awhile but if you want to play some Mario Kart 7, I'd be up for it now. I'd like to unlock the gold kart pieces to complete the title and playing online will help me do that faster for one of them. Plus, after talking about getting some kind of NWR online meet-ups, I should start working towards getting that idea off the ground so maybe this can be a spring board to that eventuality.

Phil:
This would be where me getting my lazy butt on whatever the Discord channel is would help out in getting things going! :D

Khushrenada:
Sooooo, you up for some online play at some point?

(Maybe I should start another MK7 thread to try and get others on the forums to meet up also.)

I haven't played MK7 online yet but how many people can race together at the same time? Is it 4 like MK DS or is it a full 8 now?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version