Author Topic: Kashogi's big book of adventure!  (Read 44997 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Kashogi's big book of adventure!
« Reply #125 on: April 07, 2010, 08:44:22 PM »
i'm playing videogames.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 07, 2010, 08:50:43 PM »
Damn, what I would give to be 23 again.

You can pull it off, there are gonna be some hurt feelings, but nothing a 1 on 1 conversation and a little PT can't smooth out the next day(or time you talk to/see them) depending on how you handle it.

ex GF might want to keep her distance after she realizes that you actually moved on regardless of what you've been telling her over the last few months. Some private time will fix that.

longtime booty call probably won't give a ****, but might intentionally be rude to the other two girls.... specifically the current FWB. I don't know her so I'm just making a guess based off of past experiences

New Friend W/ Benefits will be the hardest one to handle since she just put herself out there and might not expect something of this magnitude to happen the very next day. Since you'll be heading back home with her, I'm sure that you won't be blowing her off for one of the other chicks, but I can bet she will be the most uncomfortable with the whole situation.

But of course I expect you to keep the 3 from actually talking so maybe the whole thing goes smooth and there is no drama.

I would just uninvite the exGF and tell her the party was canceled and then you can keep things running like clock work. It's not like you are aiming to nail all 3 in one night..... right?

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 07, 2010, 08:55:37 PM »
you know he'd try it
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2010, 09:06:07 PM »
you know he'd try it

It be a great story to tell, but he'd be a fool to try, even if he succeeded.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 07, 2010, 09:13:47 PM »
(still haven't read his whole post)

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2010, 09:31:39 PM »

TL;DR summary

Ex GF in ChiTown -(exGF)- still taps that on occasion
BootyCall model chick -(BC)- threw that penthouse party a while back
New BF now with benefits -(FWB)- confessed her love last night

BC is throwing a party up in Chicago, invited Stogi.
he invited his exGF since they are still cool like that
He invited his other Friend that's a girl(FWB) to go too.

last night "Just a Friend" became a "friend with benefits" (FWB) and confessed her love for him and he tapped it for his Berfday. Now he has to goto this party that all 3 girls will be at, and hope that he walks away with pooty in his pocket. preferably all 3..... (either being cool with each other or not knowing that the other 2 exist.)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 09:33:18 PM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 07, 2010, 09:34:35 PM »
This, my friends, is why BnM is the BEST FUCKING POSTER OF ALL THE INTERWEBS. BnM, I'm buying you like two drinks if I ever meet you in person.

Stogi gets 3 for each of those girls he sleeps with (that same night). Can he pull off the hat trick!? WE'LL SEE!

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 08, 2010, 02:02:05 AM »
explain your pimptitude, that is your pimp aptitude. I'm sure the new girl knows this, and that is why she wants you and that is why she's your bottom. Your semi broken up gf is a problem., and your old FWB better know her role.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 08, 2010, 01:42:39 PM »
I thought Stogi was abandoning this thread?
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »
But his Adventures are

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2010, 11:12:18 PM »

TL;DR summary

Ex GF in ChiTown -(exGF)- still taps that on occasion
BootyCall model chick -(BC)- threw that penthouse party a while back
New BF now with benefits -(FWB)- confessed her love last night

BC is throwing a party up in Chicago, invited Stogi.
he invited his exGF since they are still cool like that
He invited his other Friend that's a girl(FWB) to go too.

last night "Just a Friend" became a "friend with benefits" (FWB) and confessed her love for him and he tapped it for his Berfday. Now he has to goto this party that all 3 girls will be at, and hope that he walks away with pooty in his pocket. preferably all 3..... (either being cool with each other or not knowing that the other 2 exist.)

This, my friends, is why BnM is the BEST FUCKING POSTER OF ALL THE INTERWEBS. BnM, I'm buying you like two drinks if I ever meet you in person.

Stogi gets 3 for each of those girls he sleeps with (that same night). Can he pull off the hat trick!? WE'LL SEE!

Hahahaha

I would just uninvite the exGF and tell her the party was canceled and then you can keep things running like clock work. It's not like you are aiming to nail all 3 in one night..... right?

you know he'd try it

Hahaha you know me too well.

But really, I've played out the scenarios in my mind and I've come to realize that I don't think it will be a big deal. The main problem is the act of picking. I can't pick any of them or I'll offend the rest. So I just need to do three things.

1. Treat them all the same. If I dance with one, I got to dance with the other two.
2. Holler at Ms. Russia's model friends. I got to make it seem like I might go home with one of them (and who knows, it might just happen ;))
And 3. Make out with all of them in front of the other ones. And the order has to be Russian, Best friend, Ex-GF.

Now why would I do that? Specifically, why would I do that in front of them? Well its simple really. For one, it'll make it abundantly clear that I'm treating them all the same. And two, it'll desensitize them for when I try to have my first foursome ;D hahaha

Naw, but for real, I'm just going to play it all by ear. We'll see what happens.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2010, 03:29:45 AM »
You need to make this into a 'choose your own adventures' book and we all vote on what you do next and see where it takes us.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2010, 04:26:17 AM »
You need to make this into a 'choose your own adventures' book and we all vote on what you do next and see where it takes us.
Seconded
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2010, 05:20:32 AM »
Seconded
thirded
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2010, 05:42:40 AM »
Stogi's next move. Please Vote Now!!

Scenario;
He just got a quick B-Day BJ from his BC in the back room. He composes himself in the bathroom for a quick second, slips back into the party and pours himself another drink. After about 15 minutes of mingling, see's hes ExGF glancing around for him, but he decides to duck her for now so he heads back towards the bathroom, but sees his BC coming back out to the party after fixing her hair and makeup, so he quickly ducks back into the bathroom to let her pass without her seeing him.

After about 30 seconds go by, Stogi pops his head out to make sure the coast is clear, and his FWB grabs him by the arm and drags him into a back bedroom.
She says "I've been looking for you for over 30 minutes.... where have you been" as she starts undressing him.
Buzzed and ready for round 2 he simply replies with "been looking for you".
Lights are out, clothes are coming off and sweats are breaking. She has never looked hotter and Stogi couldn't be hornier... Should he;

A) Take the time to find a condom
B) Just walk right over and pound 'em
C) Tell her that he wants her love
or
D) All of the above

So they were freaking, the furniture was squeaking, shes tweaking, saying that she's weak in the knees. Cheek to cheek and pound for pound, He's taxing it, waxing it and working it around till the booty starts making that clapping sound. Which is cool, but his Ex is calling his name from right out side the room. The clapping getting louder, and you don't want her to hear you, in this situation what should he do!?

A) plain and simply, back up off her
B) hit it just a little bit softer
C) take it out and put it in her [WHAT!?]

well D is what I'd do so yo listen up......
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 10:51:18 AM by BlackNMild2k1 »

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2010, 10:25:56 AM »
*in tears from BnMs greatness*

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2010, 10:58:40 AM »
LOL. had to fix it though, it was late when I typed that up.

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2010, 11:16:43 AM »
Seconded
thirded

So what am I? You're personal entertainment?!

Well....ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Yeah...that's never going to happen.

Stogi's next move. Please Vote Now!!

*Slow claps*

It was totally worth the time sharing my little story for this post alone. Lyrical story telling -- love it!

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2010, 11:20:08 AM »
I hope to be as big, black and great as both of you when I grow up

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 09, 2010, 11:25:20 AM »
Ahem...

You're older than I am

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 09, 2010, 11:30:41 AM »
When he "grows" up! ;)

Offline Stogi

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 09, 2010, 11:37:06 AM »
hahahaha

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 09, 2010, 11:46:08 AM »
I'm hoping to have a steve martin in the jerk experience, just backwards:

Born a spanish kid, grow into a black adult :p

Offline vudu

• You'd probably all be better off if I really were dead.
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: -19
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 09, 2010, 01:49:53 PM »
Which option do I select to have Stogi discover his ex-GF is actually a man with his penis tucked between his legs?  How did he miss that before?!
Why must all things be so bright? Why can things not appear only in hues of brown! I am so serious about this! Dull colors are the future! The next generation! I will never accept a world with such bright colors! It is far too childish! I will rage against your cheery palette with my last breath!

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 09, 2010, 07:23:07 PM »
Which option do I select to have Stogi discover his ex-GF is actually a man with his penis tucked between his legs?  How did he miss that before?!

He put it in "her" [what!!]