Author Topic: Daemon X Machina!  (Read 10066 times)

Offline Effy6

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Daemon X Machina!
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2018, 12:15:05 PM »
man i tried the screen shot and it was lit<3
Trenbolone Review source

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2018, 07:39:57 PM »
THE MOON IS GONE

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2018, 07:54:04 PM »
I mentioned this on the Discord but I'll repeat it here. For a game that still doesn't have a release date they sure are showing a lot of it.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2018, 01:20:36 AM »
I want to throw tanks

https://youtu.be/O7mQAisjRFE

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2018, 04:11:04 PM »

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2019, 12:30:27 AM »
Okay, it was in the Direct today, but more importantly, they shadow dropped a demo!

https://youtu.be/6xLAXRE2kVc

I played a bit of the demo. There is a lot of customization! for your character, and for your Arsenal Bot. They send you into a mission arena and you use your equipped weapons to take blow up enemies. Left trigger is your left arm weapon and right trigger is your right arm weapon. I also had a shoulder mounted missle launcher.

The lock-on was good and flying around felt decent. I normally don't like free flying games, but this was okay. The story looked dense. This seems like the kind of game where you have a FAQ open on your PC while you play it, just to keep things straight.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2019, 08:25:40 AM »
Played the demo and ended up really enjoying it. Going toe to toe against the enemy mechs in mission 3 was fun because it felt like they were actively hunting me down across the city, as I dodged and boosted along the streets avoiding their attacks.

The controls outside your mech feel surprising good, a neat feature that they don't really tell you about is that you can upgrade your human abilities in the hanger and these enhancements then show up on your character, like if you get the double jump ability you get these robot legs.

There seemed to be a good difficulty balance as it took me a couple tries to beat mission 4, but I finally managed to land the killing blow on foot after my mech had been destroyed.

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2019, 04:06:02 AM »
Everything about the Prototype Missions is filling the Armored Core hole in my heart.

I hope they can smooth the frame rate in the final release. I can deal with the dodgy frame rate, but it would be nice if First Studio can manage to lock it down.

Offline Order.RSS

• Resident Evil 420
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
New content update
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2020, 10:00:24 AM »
The Anniversary update is getting localized and released this November.
Looks like it adds a new Immortal Boss fight (whatever that means), at least 1 new mech, some weapons/gear/skins and such. Doesn't seem huge, but it's noteworthy this game is still getting support.

Maybe I'll finally put my money where my mouth is and buy this, since it goes on sale fairly regularly.

Offline Enner

• My sales numbers, let me show you them
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2020, 05:10:24 PM »
It's a bummer we didn't get the anime crossover DLC, but it's understandable given the rights cluster mess that seems to always be attached to anime properties. I never did get around to finishing the game since my co-op group just piggybacked one person's end game save to play co-op missions based around later missions. Some really sweet parts you can get by grinding those co-op missions.

I should go back and mess around some more.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2022, 09:28:01 PM »
Hey all. Just letting folks know that if you have a PC you can get Daemon X Machina on the Epic game store for free until Feb 3rd. Nice option for those that never got on board on Switch.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast