Author Topic: Top 10 Nintendo Switch Games From the First Five Years  (Read 1134 times)

Offline John Rairdin

• Director
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Top 10 Nintendo Switch Games From the First Five Years
« on: March 02, 2022, 06:00:47 AM »

As we close in on the Switch's 5th birthday, NWR's staff and Patrons got together to hash out a Top 10 list.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/59816/top-10-nintendo-switch-games-from-the-first-five-years

On March 3, 2017, the Nintendo Switch came out and not even Nintendo could have predicted how their next five years would go. But here we are: the Switch is turning five and still going strong. Since the system is still flying off the shelves, we figured we might as well put together a Top 10 list for the Switch's first five years. The NWR staff got together to whittle down our favorites into a tightly packed list of 10 games, and then we got our supporters on Patreon to help us out and rank those 10 games. We'd like to think some of it is predictable, but we have enough swerves in there to keep you on your toes. Enjoy the video!

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Top 10 Nintendo Switch Games From the First Five Years
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2022, 12:34:23 AM »
I need to watch this. Busy week.

Gave it a watch and added a few titles to my list. 

Metroid Dread-  I haven't updated my list in a while. 
Steam World Dig 2-  Same as Dread but I always wanted to try the first game.
Super Mario Bros 3D World & Bowser's Fury-  Saw some of this game in live streams and it looks like a lot of fun.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe- I always figure Mario Kart 9 was around the corner but with the new update that seems unlikely.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 12:57:29 AM by BeautifulShy »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.