Author Topic: Episode 267 - Lipton Lagoon  (Read 965 times)

Offline Webmalfunction

• Pokémon World Report
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Episode 267 - Lipton Lagoon
« on: October 21, 2021, 01:52:11 PM »

It's half price appetizers at Applejims, Quick Bites for all! While it's certainly a banner day for the fans of Quick Bites, we also happen to take a big bite into the Animal Crossing Direct and NSO info!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/talknintendo/58727/episode-267-lipton-lagoon

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Direct Download

It's a packed show with Animal Crossing news and a game show, so buckle up! It was so packed, in fact, that we didn't get around to eShop Round-Up again.

After some Dark Arts, Perry has us play a round of a game. I asked him to text me the name, but he didn't tell me so now all I can tell you is that you say the right numbers to trivia questions and it's Price is Right rules. As for what we've been playing, Perry talks Metroid and his new OLED and Casey has some proper quick bites. Alex has...a lot. Luigi's Mansion 3 (regular bite), Mario 3D World (quick bite), Paper Mario and the Origami King (quick bite), Pokemon Snap (quick bite), Lego City Undercover (quick bite), and the The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening remake (regular bite).

News and poll time are all about the Animal Crossing Direct and Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack news. Perry's computer died (Mac user, what a surprise#) so Alex closed out the show this week EXCELLENTLY.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact by tweeting us  or by send us an email!

Check out our discord channel to chat and share food pictures with like-minded pickleheads!

Please consider supporting us on Patreon, thank you!