Author Topic: Mafia LVII:Sign up thread Friendship is Chaos Mafia Sign ups end August 16th  (Read 13920 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.

Pinkie Pie what are you doing in that Dimension?

Anyway...

Great we have 13 people signed up I believe I said 15 people for the 9 roles. I will run with the items if I get that amount of 15 people. As for the 3rd group I have decided on an amount of people. If I can get 21 people I will add 1 of the 3 group people. There is 3 of them and they are all different from each other. 2 of the roles is 1 person and the 3rd role has 2 people for the role.

So for 21 people the first 1 will be in play, the 2nd on will be in play with 25 and the last one will need 28. If these numbers are a bit high let me know.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
I wanna win comic books

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Hmm I don't really have much to give really for prizes for this really. I could ask one of the better known MLP:FIM fan artists to draw something up but I make no promises on if that can happen or not since they can get really busy with commissions and stuff like that so if I do that it will be coming out of my own pocket and it will likely be based on what I write up for the ending of the story if it happens.

As far as I know there is a MLP:FIM comic but it is over in Europe and there is a new one but it is being worked on right now.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Okay I have added one of the 3 of the 3rd parties that I am going to have for the game if we can get enough sign ups. Let me know what you think of it.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Added back in the rules and also if it is at all possible can I get this on the front page that we are having signups?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Yay Mafia is back! I don't care for the theme but I don't want to miss another one.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Yay Mop it up signed up. Okay 1 more person and I can do the items.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Spak-Spang

• The Frightened Fox
  • Score: 39
    • View Profile
    • MirandaNew.com
I would like to play this game...but I will be on vacation in Japan.  Next game.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
I'll play

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Okay with that we have 15. Now I can do the items. If I can get 20 then then Windigo will be in the game.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Hmm I have been PMing all the admins about getting mod powers for the Mafia forum but it hasn't come about yet. Also can I get this stickied in the funhouse till signups end?
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Well I just found an interesting video. I was watching another video on this persons channel and I saw this one. Which oddly has some minor relation to the game at least in name.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya3eJ9U-dkU&feature=plcp

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 02:26:13 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
I love how there was this rush of people signing up, now suddenly all is quiet.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Okay guys and gals. This weekend is going to be pretty swamped for me so I will still be ending sign ups on the 16th and I will post the Day 1 thread on the 17th but this weekend we will not be playing since I will be busy and I will open the next day again on Monday. Now if you don't like this the other option is to extend sign ups until Sunday night and start on Monday. I figured that the first option would get people time to get into the game and used to their roles if they have them and the items and possible strats over the weekend break.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Well I have mod powers now over the Mafia forum now. Glad I got it before the game started. 
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Well, I'd recommend starting Monday but that's only since I will be on vacation for the weekend. But it's only one day so no big loss I guess.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Okay ohhboy is offering that code from the last game for this game as one of the prizes so there is that. As far as MLP:FIM prizes go I guess I can see if I can go out and see if I can find some merch for the winners of the games.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Gonna be closing sign ups at Midnight PST today for those that happen to want to sign up that may want to do so before then.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline FZeroBoyo

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
I'll give it a go.
This is where I would write something witty or funny if I had any ideas.

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
As far as MLP:FIM prizes go I guess I can see if I can go out and see if I can find some merch for the winners of the games.
http://www.enterplaystore.com/My-Little-Pony_c17.htm
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Hmm 16 people so far with about  2 hours left in sign ups.

Thanks for pointing that out Unclebob. Also Shyguy I was on twitter today and it was tweeted out that the comic book that I was talking about comes out in November. So there is that. 

I guess I better start putting together the threads in the Mafia forum in the mean time.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
1 more hour to go till sign ups end and I will hand out roles then. I also put the player list and item list in the Mafia forum.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Okay sign ups are over.Gonna start sending out PMs now. Will a mod move this over to the Mafia forum for me please. :)

All roles have been sent out.

I also want to note to all players that I will be hidden for the rest of the game. This is so I can contact players with out reading to much into things.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 05:26:41 AM by Maxi »
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Can a mod move this over to the Mafia forum?
Alexis, she/her/Miss