Author Topic: Kirby's Dream Land Arrives on the Nintendo eShop Later This Week  (Read 1188 times)

Offline NWR_MattB

• Score: 1
    • View Profile

European Nintendo 3DS owners can pick up Kirby's Dream Land later this week.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/26969

Kirby's Dream Land will be releasing in Europe this Friday on the Nintendo eShop. 

Originally released for the Game Boy, Kirby's Dream Land sees the puffball trying to stop King Dedede and his band of thieves after they stole his treasured sparkling stars. Kirby's Dream Land is the first Kirby game ever made, and oddly enough, does not include his trademark power-cloning ability. The game will cost â‚¬4.

Also coming this week to the Nintendo DSi Shop for â‚¬2/ 200 Nintendo Points is a puzzle game called A Fairy Tale. The third game, Successfully Learning German - Year 3, is coming to WiiWare, DSiWare, and the eShop, and costs €5 or 500 points on every platform.

Offline Xero!

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Kirby's Dream Land Arrives on the Nintendo eShop Later This Week
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 02:29:09 PM »
Edit this article. It makes it sound like Kirby can't inhale. I know what you're trying to say but instead you should write something like, "He does not have his copy abilities."

Offline TalesOfFan

• "This is no Zaku boy, no Zaku!"
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Kirby's Dream Land Arrives on the Nintendo eShop Later This Week
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 12:53:36 AM »
Looks like if we do not get this game in the states on Thursday we will probably get it the next week. I'm actually hoping for Double Dragon this week, but I would really love for them to release Downtown Special Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki Dayo Zenin Shuugou!. I guess I will just have to wait until they start doing import titles on the eShop. :/
James Dawson
Staff Writer, Nintendo World Report