Author Topic: Mafia 84:RE:CV NeighborDay 8-Let's just say I'm a ghost,Coming back to haunt you  (Read 68464 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Good morning everyone it is a new morning yes it is.  There is about 28 hours left in the day.  No movement in the voting department but that may change as the day does on.  Ohh such mystery on what could happen! Very exciting.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
2 mafios left and 4 townies.  Still a delicate situation for us. One wrong move and it's a mafia win.
Than let's get this right.

As most of you are aware, the detective has learned that Mop it Up is the former townie doctor turned Ashford Goon #3 who Stevey recruited during day 6, and Nickmitch is Ashford Goon #1 who was responsible for me learning Insanolord's identity from being one of insanolord's goons beforehand.

I can't be Ashford goon #1. That was Luigidude, who I voted for. I also voted for Stevey. Lolmonade, on the other hand, did not vote on those days.

On the day of the Luigidude vote, the split was 4-3. Why would I vote out a fellow Mafia member, when switching my vote would've killed a townie, leaving my full team intact?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 09:42:21 AM by nickmitch »
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Well I thought about this for a while. I even created a spreadsheet so I will feel very foolish if I am wrong. That said there are some issues with both stories but I am less incredulous about Mop it up and Nickmitch's version of the events.
vote lolmonade
Unless TOPHATANT123 changes their mind the game is in the hands of the great god RNG.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Tied vote tally

lolmonade-3
Mop it up-3

Had I had my way with the vote earlier with everyone having to vote then the day would have ended right now and I would have went into a 30 minute tie breaking period but that didn't happen so everyone gets to wait till there is majority one way or another or the 48 hours elapsed.   So with the remaining time in the day people can discuss which may be the better vote or not.  There is about 25 hours left in the day roughly.   Folks can talk about the day further or peace out till the end of the day.  Carry on.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Considering that's the way the tide is turning and there's a deadlock I'm going to shift my vote to Vote lolmonade, you've got the majority grace period to change my mind.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
One thing TOPHATANT123... Can you either unbold your Mop it up vote or strike through it.  Basically if both votes are bolded then neither would count.

Once that is done I can officially start the majority hour.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
Done  ;D

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Tallying votes...
Majority has been reached...
lolmonade has 4 votes and thus the hour countdown will start as of this post.   If there is no change in vote within this hour then lolmonade will be voted out.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
1 hour has elapsed... Tally votes... Noting no changes to the votes.

lolmonade was voted out and they were the former OG Mafia Goon #1 and transformed into Ashford Mafia Goon#2/ 1st Successor. 

Since lolmonade was the successor there will be no hit tonight. I have received all the actions for today so I will start the next day as soon as I can.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 02:30:59 PM by BeautifulShy »
Alexis, she/her/Miss