Author Topic: BREAKING: Khushrenada is not a true gamer! Managed to Game Over in a Kirby game.  (Read 14941 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 24, 2020, 07:00:42 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
I suppose this is why he is only an "Ace Nintendo Loyalist" and not a "Professional Ace Nintendo Loyalist" like myself.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
When are we going to get back to DKC1? I want to see if you can get out of the hole you've created for yourself.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
Sorry, as a Professional Ace Nintendo Loyalist I don't have time to sully my hands with players who are unable to clear a Kirby game without seeing the game over screen.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
I'm just fully completing the game. If you never see the Game Over screen then have you really seen everything the game has to offer? If the developers didn't want you to have a Game Over then they wouldn't have put it in the game.

I'm just making sure you get the full experience of the game and don't miss out on anything.

Moreover, you make it seem like getting a Game Over in Kirby is a hard thing to do. Yet, despite the challenge, I accomplished that so obviously I'm a better gamer than the majority of players because I can pull off this feat. If anything, my title should be Top Ace Nintendo Gamer Loyalist. T.A.N.G.L. for short because no one else wants to tangle against me in a competitive Nintendo game.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.