Gaming Forums > Nintendo Gaming

So when is Nintendo going to do something about the storage situation on Switch?

(1/12) > >>

pokepal148:
It isn't that hard. Let me hook up a hard drive to the dock so I can archive the games I'm not playing right now.

The only solution Nintendo has for this is to basically delete everything but your save data off of the system which in my opinion essentially turns digital ownership on the Switch into a glorified rental service unless you're willing to shell out obscene amounts of cash on a large enough SD card. Outside of a few multiplayer games I'm pretty much physical only by necessity.

We're almost two years from the Switch's launch and it's weird quirks that haven't been fixed yet are really starting to make it feel half baked.

Also, this whole "not having folders as a feature on the OS at launch" thing got old with the 3DS and Wii U.

BlackNMild2k1:
I've got a long term solution for you. Go to school, graduate in an appropriate field, also learn Japanese fluently before graduating. Then get a job at Nintendo, and PLEASE be the voice we need from the inside.

They can't hear us from down here.....

ShyGuy:
2019 or 2020. BOOK IT

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: ShyGuy on November 30, 2018, 08:16:56 PM ---2019 or 2020. BOOK IT

--- End quote ---

Book what? Folders? Because I already did before as seen in Exhibit A which I will now quote again for the benefit of this thread:

--- Quote from: Khushrenada on November 06, 2018, 04:07:40 AM ---One year at a time in order to space these applications out over the holiday seasons to get more of that Switch buying mania each time.

2017 - Switch: It has Hulu
2018 - Switch: It has YouTube
2019 - Switch: It has Netflix
2020 - Switch: It has Folders

--- End quote ---

Khushrenada:
I should add to that list, however, to look forward to 2021 when Nintendo releases their new hybrid console to replace the Switch called the Swap. It will come with an increased built-in storage capacity of 45 GB. There will be no online services for the first 8 months.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version