Author Topic: Super Mario Run  (Read 2114 times)

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
Super Mario Run
« on: January 04, 2017, 06:48:13 PM »
Is there really not a thread for this? If there was and I missed it, feel free to mock me in the Funhouse.

Anyone else played or playing?  I just wrapped up all the black coins and am feeling like there's not much else to live for.  Toad Rally is fun, but I'm running out of stuff to unlock.

For the $10, either I over played it, or it needs some more content.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Adrock

• Chill, Valentine
  • Score: 138
    • View Profile
Re: Super Mario Run
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 09:07:44 AM »
I haven't bought the game. I have all the black coins on the first three stages. I play Toad Rally every day for My Nintendo coins.

Super Mario Run is surprisingly fun, but I feel weird about dropping $10 on a mobile game. I'll wait for a sale which will be after the Android version launches.

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 10:10:24 AM »
Thought it was fun, would gladly pay the $10 but I won't because I refuse to buy an always online game that has no business being always online.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 05:45:16 PM »
The always online is really annoying.  I don't get why it's needed for anything other than Toad Rally and collecting My Nintendo mission coins.

Having gotten all the black coins on all the stages, I don't think the game is worth $10.  Even with all the Toad Rallying.  I'm still a ways out from maxing out on Toads or even having enough to Toads to buy all the things, but my interest is already low.  Like, I wouldn't say this game is 1/4 the game of NSMB2.  So, it probably shouldn't be priced like it. 

Though I guess this might be Mario in his highest resolution to date?
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.