Author Topic: Any computer science/graphics/flash majors looking to make some money?  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
I decided to start my own company ahead of schedule. My goal is to make 20 g's before I move onto the next phase of my plan. I already have a name, trademark, a logo, and business plan; all I need is a website. I am currently shopping around for a domain name.

I'm not too shabby at making websites, but I suck at making them "slick" and professional looking.

If anyone is good at this and/or is making this their profession, let's strike up a deal. You don't need to maintain it or update it; I can do that just fine. All you have to do is make it (I will help and assist you where ever I can).

All I need is this:

• 3 forms of communication (Phone, IM, email would be the best) so I can keep in contact with you.
  • Knowledge of html, flash, and scripts (for customer support/contact....and maybe online transactions). I don't care what program you use, as long as I can transfer the site into Dreamweaver later
  • Your complete devotion to finish what you start.

It doesn't have to be extremely flashy, but it should exude a certain amount of professionalism.

So if anyone is interested in making money and being creative, please reply to the post.
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline Pale

• Staff Layton Hat Thief
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
    • PaleHour
Re: Any computer science/graphics/flash majors looking to make some money?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 05:21:05 PM »
Hmm, so this is soliciting and really isn't allowed here.  I suggest taking it to your sig and/or PMs.
:: I was an active staffer forever ago, or was it yesterday. Time is an anomaly. Father of two boys.
---------------------
:: Grouvee :: Instagram