Author Topic: zelda preorders  (Read 2808 times)

Offline freakazoid630

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
zelda preorders
« on: February 25, 2003, 03:46:03 PM »
I already pre ordered zelda but they were out of bonus disks at my local toys r us. they said I would get one when they got the game. Am i guarnteed the bonus disks even with all this rumour goin around about nintendo stopping it???

Offline kennyb27

• President of Nintendo. Seriously!
    • View Profile
zelda preorders
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2003, 03:54:58 PM »
Hmm, tough question.  Yes and no.  They verbally told you yes, so they are obliged to hold to that.  However, in the case that Nintendo does stop it, well to put it lightly, you'd be screwed.  What I would suggest is visiting some other stores in your area to see if anyone else has it. If yes, then drop your pre-order from Toys 'R' Us and get it from there.  If not, check EBGames.com, I got mine from them, and they were very reliable.  Good luck! and keep looking.  
-Kenny

Now Playing: I-Ninja (GC), Pokemon LeafGreen (GBA), Nintendogs (DS), Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GC)
Just Finished: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (GC), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC) Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Need money for: Advance Wars: Dual St

Offline penfold

• View Profile
zelda preorders
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2003, 05:20:04 PM »
EBGames. com is my choice of all for any software, PC or console. I got my Windows XP Home Edition software almost 2 weeks ahead of the general public and also got my Zelda bonus disc earlier too. Been dealing with them for years now and not once did I ever regret ordering from them.

Offline Riotamus

• View Profile
zelda preorders
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 05:28:54 PM »
I wasn't worried about this until i read this thread, jibber, jibber, worry, worry, damn it, oh well. I pre-ordered mine 3 weeks ago, so i hope i'm still in the running if these rumours are true.

Offline matt oz

• APPLES!
    • View Profile
zelda preorders
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2003, 11:54:51 AM »
Being that I personally know 2 people with a GameCube, all the stores around me are overflowing with pre-order discs.  Best Buy and Circuit City each had a display with over 20 of the discs that you buy for $15, and then pay $35 when you buy the game.  When I picked mine up at Babbage's they had a ton.  I haven't checked other stores, but I'm sure there's way over 50 in my crappy town.
Wii Code:  7894 - 4898 - 7716 - 3649

Offline babble

• View Profile
zelda preorders
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2003, 01:20:44 PM »
In which town are you Matt?

I'm in Montréal, and there only some left in Carefour Laval (computerCenter).
All consoles are great, but not all games.