Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
TalkBack / Re: Balatro (Switch) Review
« Last post by EzraCantu on February 26, 2024, 08:48:47 AM »
Can I ask a question about it?
Thank you, Donald. I appreciate you doing this. I'd issue a redaction for my otherwise glowing review (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xG7poFgTpE ) given that the promising story mode is canceled and something with the cross-platform netcode borked the online play in subsiquent patches... Any competitive events will likely be run on old versions that don't immediately and hilariously implode.
Nintendo Gaming / Re: What will Nintendo release in 2024?
« Last post by Dinar87 on February 26, 2024, 03:58:01 AM »
Nintendo should really consider giving us the Fire Emblem 4 remake (especially as engage wasn't so well received, and heroes is apparently declining in popularity as well).

If the Switch 2 really is internally delayed to 2025 and we're getting nothing inbetween, then they really need to give us another solid remake/remaster to fill in the gaps.
It all sounds like a load of horseshit to me. What a shitty situation.

Heh...."horseshit".... 8)

THEM'S SHITE-ING TURDS!!
It all sounds like a load of horseshit to me. What a shitty situation.
Missed opportunity for a "DLC Dropped Them Fighting Turds" in the abstract.
TalkBack / Re: New Shin Megami Tensei V Title Revealed, Vengeance Reaps June 21
« Last post by Luigi Dude on February 23, 2024, 11:05:09 AM »
But then I don't think SMTIV Apocalypse ever became cheap and it's now very pricey

It actually went on sale for a pretty low price on the 3DS eShop literally a few months before the 3DS Eshop shut down.  That's when I finally bought it.  :D

So if you're willing to go digital, Atlas games usually get pretty big discounts.
« Last post by Evan_B on February 22, 2024, 05:04:22 PM »
Atlus gonna Atlus, sadly.
« Last post by Ian Sane on February 22, 2024, 03:12:28 PM »
I've been playing SMTV off and on for a while now.  I'm trying to stick to one game at a time on the Switch but there are certain exceptions and Pokemon and Zelda were allowed to temporarily bump it.  Now I got the Pokemon DLC for Christmas so SMTV got bumped again.  I appear to be at the very end so there's not much left.

The game is really long and pretty hard, at least compared to the typical RPG I would play.  I like it a lot but it's kind of gone on too long and I want to wrap it up.  I've also been resisting switching the difficulty to the easiest setting which would presumably let me finish it quicker but I've been over 100 hours in without doing that so it feels like a cop-out to do it now.

In that sense, I don't really feel like buying a second version of the game.  But the first SMTV ended up becoming pretty cheap.  I paid $50 CAD a few years ago and it felt like a good deal but it has since been marked down to $30.  So if Vengeance gets marked down to a low price, maybe I would consider it.  But then I don't think SMTIV Apocalypse ever became cheap and it's now very pricey.  If I got the game on a low price then I figure I would play through it on the easiest difficulty, just to experience the gist of it without committing another 100+ hours.

Ideally though this should be DLC.  In modern times it makes no sense to double-dip on games when everyone else lets existing owners upgrade.
Nintendo Gaming / Re: What will Nintendo release in 2024?
« Last post by Khushrenada on February 22, 2024, 12:38:34 AM »
EDIT: Further embarrassed by the Xbox press release that deconfirms Hi Fi Rush on Switch. DAMN! I’m stupid.

What?! Where's the source on this?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]